• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed.  Why post that?  This is why I've bolted for five years.

I know Twitter gets a bad rap, but for recruits you can't beat it. I didn't post that but I do agree just by looking at what Dunn posts, its all retweets about USF. In all honesty anything on recruiting is really speculation until NSD. 

Most of us are just giving our opinion on what we are reading and seeing from the other sites and services.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I know Twitter gets a bad rap, but for recruits you can't beat it. I didn't post that but I do agree just by looking at what Dunn posts, its all retweets about USF. In all honesty anything on recruiting is really speculation until NSD. 

Most of us are just giving our opinion on what we are reading and seeing from the other sites and services.  

Maybe a more detailed explanation of the source your opinion is based on. Links if you've got them handy ....... non pay sites, obviously.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Dunn does look to be back in the fold. https://mobile.twitter.com/joshdunn21 check out his background, and his is following the our recruits. I did notice Corey Bender has been giving us no love lately. Same with Josh Newberg, but whatever. No reason to subscribe to any of those sites. Twitter is the best for getting recruiting info

Dunn does look to be back in the fold. https://mobile.twitter.com/joshdunn21 check out his background, and his is following the our recruits. I did notice Corey Bender has been giving us no love lately. Same with Josh Newberg, but whatever. No reason to subscribe to any of those sites. Twitter is the best for getting recruiting info

https://twitter.com/joshdunn21 for the non-mobile site. And for all you Old timers you don't need a twitter account to browse around.

There is a lot of interest in USF just by going to some of the recruits profiles. Even kids wanting to come here, just waiting on the offer.

CWT will have a busy off season on the trail

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290

UCF and Miami may clean up their staffs.

FSU, up to Fisher

UF had new coach I'm not sure

And if we win out all last games, then is there any chance that we will have a few 4 or 5 stars commits?

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I hope we can keep the mojo going. Houston is putting together a SCARY good class, especially as far as the G5s are concerned. If they can hold on to their coach and develop these players, they are going to be at the top of the AAC West for the foreseeable future. Of course in today's game it all comes down to having a good QB. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433

Yes, for pay sites usf.rivals.com is the place to be.  It's good to bounce both from Brad's site and Rivals and you get all the USF info you need.  

Keep an eye on Xavier Gaines committing soon. Looks like a lot of the guys are starting to make this a DreamTeam thing again. As in, trying to keep all local guys local and play football with each other. Gaines, Matthews, Dunn, Sails

Here is Gaines Twittter, check out the Josh Done tweet. Seems like other people wanted him to play football somewhere else, but he wanted to be a Bull.

https://twitter.com/BabyHuey4444

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390

Keep an eye on Xavier Gaines committing soon. Looks like a lot of the guys are starting to make this a DreamTeam thing again. As in, trying to keep all local guys local and play football with each other. Gaines, Matthews, Dunn, Sails

Here is Gaines Twittter, check out the Josh Done tweet. Seems like other people wanted him to play football somewhere else, but he wanted to be a Bull.

https://twitter.com/BabyHuey4444

Nice, the last dream team had some really highly touted recruits. Extremely excited to see what our class will look like after signing day

• 3 weeks later...