• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Short Week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Based on the AAC weekly teleconference, it doesn't look like Senat will be playing this Friday.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

At least Cinci has the same short week, plus they have to travel, and their game seemed to be more competitive (against Tulsa)

I didn't hear about any new major USF injuries... Adam's issue was said to just have been cramps.

11/16/15

DLDeadrin SenatKnee

"?" Friday vs. Cincinnati U

No other recent injuries reported for either USF or Cinci

Agree Cincy has the shorter week, They prob lost at least a day of practice most likely due to travel.   Our team knows what is at stake, They should be fired up and ready to go.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

As for next week vs. UCF...is it really a road game? You're probably going into an empty stadium 2 hours from our campus, we don't really lose practice days because we don't need to fly up there, and most likely for once we're going to outnumber our rivals in their own stadium.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

As for next week vs. UCF...is it really a road game? You're probably going into an empty stadium 2 hours from our campus, we don't really lose practice days because we don't need to fly up there, and most likely for once we're going to outnumber our rivals in their own stadium.

It could be even worse if the free beer continues to flow after this weekend.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Cincy has a lot of florida speed on the roster.  We have to be locked in or they will make us look bad.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

I am glad that it isnt a Thursday night game

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

It won't be a short week for UCF next week as they are playing on Thursday this week. We will have back-to-back short weeks with a young team. Still think we should beat UCF but...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

It won't be a short week for UCF next week as they are playing on Thursday this week. We will have back-to-back short weeks with a young team. Still think we should beat UCF but...

We should beat UCF when all is considered, but I have a feeling they will play us like we played them in 2013 when they had Bortles.  We were absolutely horrible, but we gave them a game.  This is personal for these guys, so we can't overlook it.  I'm confident that our players and staff realize that.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

They have a chance to take a HUGE step towards a place no other USF team has been before.  

64061371.jpg

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Agree. Like a few years back when Pike got injured and replaced by Collaros to seal the deal against us with that long third down run.

Ugh, let's ride this high and punch them right in the mouth and jump out early.

I remember being at that game and I was afraid that I would be the token sad fan they show on TV. I was just crushed.

• Upvote 1