• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Order Your Bowl Tickets!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

I applaud the AD for correcting this for next year, however the was no way that Bowl tickets would not have been pen to the general public. I do believe that donors and Season ticket holders should get priority and if they are left overs it should be offered to all.

Glad USF got this right going forward.

Go Bulls.

I have been in the few Bowl meetings we have had so far and at no point was it discussed that the tickets wouldn't be open for all.

Season ticket members and Bulls Club donors will have priority on seat selection, but the request period is open for everyone.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Very cool feature, but pre-ordering without knowing locations or dates is logistically frightening and mind blowing for me -- I'm not even sure why. I looked at the order page and all the drop down boxes, reached for some whiskey, closed out the window, and just found myself shaking my head and mouthing the words "Nope. Not right now. We will try that again later."

Cheers to those with stronger mental fortitude than myself who were able to make that commitment.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

We will buy 2, or 4, or 6, or 8 depending on the bowl and which of our group can make what bowl. We will buy 2 for sure no matter where the game is.

God I hope it's not Hawaii, but if it is I'm glad we were able to buy a little equity into the condo we just bought in April.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I have been in the few Bowl meetings we have had so far and at no point was it discussed that the tickets wouldn't be open for all.

Season ticket members and Bulls Club donors will have priority on seat selection, but the request period is open for everyone.

Of course they will be open to anyone. Isn't USF on the hook for any tickets not purchased out of our allotment?

• Downvote 1

Very cool feature, but pre-ordering without knowing locations or dates is logistically frightening and mind blowing for me -- I'm not even sure why. I looked at the order page and all the drop down boxes, reached for some whiskey, closed out the window, and just found myself shaking my head and mouthing the words "Nope. Not right now. We will try that again later."

Cheers to those with stronger mental fortitude than myself who were able to make that commitment.

We have done this before, but not online. The priority deadline in on 12/9, so that should give everyone 4 days to know which game we are specifically heading too.

Of course they will be open to anyone. Isn't USF on the hook for any tickets not purchased out of our allotment?

Yes

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Finally got around to checking the Bowl page and am wondering if part of that $170 ticket price for the AutoNation Cure Bowl goes in as a donation ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I just reserved tickets for all bowl games. Couldn't find a link to reserve American Championship tickets on that link, though. Perhaps it wasn't on the mobile version of the site?