• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Order Your Bowl Tickets!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

This email situation is starting to piss me off ..... first food and now bowl information.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Just stop. The away game tix thru USF cost more than what you could get them for somewhere else so stop pretending you would have bought through them to begin with ...

I have always bought Bowl game tickets through USF, with the exception of the game vs. Clemson which I was unable to attend. This year I'll be buying on stub hub as should all of the other people that were turned away from buying away game tickets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

I have always bought Bowl game tickets through USF, with the exception of the game vs. Clemson which I was unable to attend. This year I'll be buying on stub hub as should all of the other people that were turned away from buying away game tickets.

Suuuuuuure you did .... Anybody who's been on here long enough know that the next football ticket you buy at face value from USF will be your first. You have prided yourself over the years on how cheap you can get tix to our games so you being up in arms about them not selling away game tix to people who have no investment in USF football to begin with is a crock.

• Upvote 1

Suuuuuuure you did .... Anybody who's been on here long enough know that the next football ticket you buy at face value from USF will be your first. You have prided yourself over the years on how cheap you can get tix to our games so you being up in arms about them not selling away game tix to people who have no investment in USF football to begin with is a crock.

Wanna make a little wager? I'm sure I can find invoices. I usually buy away game tickets through USF so that I am with USF fans, also had season tickets one year, bought Syracuse tickets at full price this year. Also bought tickets to the first 4 bowl games through USF.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We shouldn't  really be fighting among ourselves where BULLS FAN's buy their tickets or not. ALL Bulls fans should be welcomed regardless of where they buy their tickets and where they sit.  More Bulls fans is always a good thing.    Ideally it would be great if everyone bought thru USF but there are legitimate reasons why people look to 3rd party sites.  I have Season tickets, have for years( since beginning) Buy the bowl tickets and away games from USF as well but have bought a cpl of road games over the years from 3rd party sites. (I wanted prime seats that USF couldn't offer me, not the Nose bleed , end zone or corner seats usually offered to the schools at FULL PRICE).    I bought my Navy Tickets thru Navy this year for the better seats.(doesn't make one less of a fan).  (FSU and UCF thru USF this year).     The problem is visiting schools usually get the crap seats,  same with the Bowl games.  I understand the whole buying from USF ect... to support and show the numbers but when people are spending their hard earned money for flights, cars, hotels,  and tickets,  you cant blame them to much. Sometimes its ok to sit in the bad seats to be among Bulls fans,  but other times I want the best seat avail esp if Im spending thousands of dollars for a weekend football trip.   If we want to complain we should complain about  the system in place (giving the crap tickets to the schools, while the good seats go to the general public or sponsors). It would help ALL the schools if they had prime seats for sale,  (don't know why Conference Commissioners don't fight for this esp in bowl games).

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

Should we have received something about this, John?

Yes, an e-mail went out after the game.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

So now USF wants the non season ticket holders to buy through them, but couldn't be bothered with us for away game tickets? Might as well buy on stubhub for 1/10th of the face value.

We discussed the error with the away game tickets and made it a point that we open this to all, as we will for away games.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

We shouldn't  really be fighting among ourselves where BULLS FAN's buy their tickets or not. ALL Bulls fans should be welcomed regardless of where they buy their tickets and where they sit.  More Bulls fans is always a good thing.    Ideally it would be great if everyone bought thru USF but there are legitimate reasons why people look to 3rd party sites.  I have Season tickets, have for years( since beginning) Buy the bowl tickets and away games from USF as well but have bought a cpl of road games over the years from 3rd party sites. (I wanted prime seats that USF couldn't offer me, not the Nose bleed , end zone or corner seats usually offered to the schools at FULL PRICE).    I bought my Navy Tickets thru Navy this year for the better seats.(doesn't make one less of a fan).  (FSU and UCF thru USF this year).     The problem is visiting schools usually get the crap seats,  same with the Bowl games.  I understand the whole buying from USF ect... to support and show the numbers but when people are spending their hard earned money for flights, cars, hotels,  and tickets,  you cant blame them to much. Sometimes its ok to sit in the bad seats to be among Bulls fans,  but other times I want the best seat avail esp if Im spending thousands of dollars for a weekend football trip.   If we want to complain we should complain about  the system in place (giving the crap tickets to the schools, while the good seats go to the general public or sponsors). It would help ALL the schools if they had prime seats for sale,  (don't know why Conference Commissioners don't fight for this esp in bowl games).

Great post!

We discussed the error with the away game tickets and made it a point that we open this to all, as we will for away games.

I applaud the AD for correcting this for next year, however the was no way that Bowl tickets would not have been pen to the general public. I do believe that donors and Season ticket holders should get priority and if they are left overs it should be offered to all.

Glad USF got this right going forward.

Go Bulls.