• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baylor or Bust!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

As I mentioned earlier, the key to the game was getting out of the gate  quickly. Being down by nine points after the first period, was really the difference between losing and winning.

USF should gain respect in the polls, with only a 3 point loss @Baylor.

The voters who had us between 10-15 will still think we are at least that. The voters who had us in the 20's might now rethink they had us ranked to low. We could in fact move up with this loss. LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14

As I mentioned earlier, the key to the game was getting out of the gate  quickly. Being down by nine points after the first period, was really the difference between losing and winning.

USF should gain respect in the polls, with only a 3 point loss @Baylor.

The voters who had us between 10-15 will still think we are at least that. The voters who had us in the 20's might now rethink they had us ranked to low. We could in fact move up with this loss. LOL

Agree on everything you said. This team needs to stare itself in face on this loss. You start out 14-3 and only get defeated by 3 on the road to #5. No one to blame but yourself for again stating slow. Seems to be the theme of the year. What is it gong to take 10 or 20 games before they finally show up in the first quarter.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Well, I will take the result,  but I wish we could have pulled it out. In the end,  the game turned out the way I would have expected it. Courteney is amazing,  but we need her to shoot 40+% in big games in order to win.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Will be there Wednesday and welcome the girls home. 

GO BULLS!