• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Cincy 3 Point Favorite over USF

Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you ******** me? 

Both teams are 6-4 and Cincy has been much more consistent over the past 4-5 years. We are going to have to win more games against better teams consistently to get people's respect. Temple was an amazing win, but it was the first real win for us against better competition this year. Cincy has lost to good teams (Temple, Memphis, BYU and Houston). The line should close a little and this game should be a coin flip. I don't think this is a big deal or disrespect or anything. A 3 point favorite is nothing. It's not like we're some big underdog that's going to play with a chip on our shoulder because Cincy is a 3 point favorite.

I watched some highlights on YouTube of the Cinci/Tulsa game from this past weekend, and Cinci had some trouble stopping the run. Actually by had trouble stopping everything, allowing Tulsa to gain 588 yds of offense. I hope our defense is up to the task of stopping them, because statistically speaking we should be able to score. 

• Upvote 1