• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Music on Defense

Maybe I did not notice it before, but is the music between the defensive snaps new?

It makes it hard for the USF players to hear the crowd noise/energy prior to the snap and also makes it hard for the crowd to build to a crescendo.

I would rather hear the band play rather than have piped-in stadium music.

Thoughts?

Members do not see this ad, Register

Not sure where u sat last night, But No complaints here,  Thought the Music was great(people up on their feet most of the night involved in the game, SWAYING , Dancing, ect..  )  Band was also loud enough to be heard as well from where I sat.    Crowd was the loudest it has been in years.   Im sure the players could hear the crowd unless they are deaf.

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 1

The one complain is, can we not play that dumb "Put your hands up in the air put your hands up in the air" song anymore on 3rd down? It it doesn't make people want to make noise and everyone in the student section hated it. Third down should play something intimidating or something that makes fans bang on their seats.

• Upvote 1

The one complain is, can we not play that dumb "Put your hands up in the air put your hands up in the air" song anymore on 3rd down? It it doesn't make people want to make noise and everyone in the student section hated it. Third down should play something intimidating or something that makes fans bang on their seats.

Yeah I was not a fan of that song. It didn't do much.