• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rest of the season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

post wasn't mean to be serious. The top 10 season is recent enough to make the pain of this season just a little more bearable. Everything goes in cycles. Hopefully there will be a season in the future when both Programs are good at the same time

There was a season in the past when both teams were good. You guys won your conference.  We won 64-12. 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Like to see us beat the crap out of Cincy Friday on National TV ( but think the game will be closer than I want).  UCF game should be an easy win, but anytime you are playing a rival (esp one who is winless in the final game of the season) anything can happen,  I see us winning though.( like to beat them down like the JV program they are).   Bowl win and the extra practices are huge,  Helps with recruiting, national exposure, the additional practices , and  a early start for next year.    Conference Championship game is possible but if we don't make it there, The season is still a success considering the mess Taggs and Harlan inherited.    Nice to see all the progress with ALL the teams (national rankings by several). Things are def looking up on Fowler Ave.    

Next year we should be a Beast in the conference and nation  (Football) .  Next year we get back into the National polls and make a lot of noise.  

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550

There was a season in the past when both teams were good. You guys won your conference.  We won 64-12. 

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-11-2015/ZmJ55B.gif

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

meh you are going back to cusa days.

I'll take the 2013 season everyday for a few down seasons after to get GOL finally out and a recruiter in.

congrats on the St Pete Bowl

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I'll take the 2013 season everyday for a few down seasons after to get GOL finally out and a recruiter in.

"Congrats on the St Pete Bowl"  says the fan of one of the handful of winless teams in ALL of DI Football.   

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

"Congrats on the St Pete Bowl"  says the fan of one of the handful of winless teams in ALL of DI Football.   

Be nice. There are some UCF fans that are classy. I think one day both schools will be good and battle it out for the east division one day 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615

Be nice. There are some UCF fans that are classy. I think one day both schools will be good and battle it out for the east division one day 

yeah Aresco definitely wants that with the way he schedules the usf-ucf game. unfortunately it hasn't lined up when both programs are competing for the East the same season. I want both programs to be good at the same time, it will make the Rivalry more fun. Seeing Temple host College Gameday this season shows anything is possible even in the American. You guys will definitely kick UCF's a** in a few weeks and Cinci is a realistic W since you guys are at Home

wasn't intended to be a thread hijack, I'll take my lap

Edited by ambienknights

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993

Only the seasons you want to count get counted. Ok, got it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats on all the free beer and Uber rides. Wish we had that when we really sucked 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

IF...and a BIG IF...all the chips fall in place, we will be 8-4 at the end of the season...AAC Conference Championship win...9-4...Bowl game win and we are 10-4 on the season....wow