• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

What surprised you the most from Temple game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Good playcalling and execution will do that. That wasn't the case in the beginning of the year. It's a total 180.

I hear you and in all honesty I didn't see anything different with the play calling. I truly think that the difference in the score was execution. Although CWT gets made fun of for saying it, I really think execution is what's been missing. That was a team win, and Lord knows it feels good for us all. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

The crowd energy. I am starting to feel good about this conference.

It was nice to watch a home game not played at 85 degrees+ with high humidity.  Perfect football weather. USF played fast, executed and gave the crowd plenty to cheer about with monster plays.  What an awesome game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Did you all notice how the big hits over the middle messed with the receivers psyche towards the end?  Man if we catch that ball, we get the horns...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I hear you and in all honesty I didn't see anything different with the play calling. I truly think that the difference in the score was execution. Although CWT gets made fun of for saying it, I really think execution is what's been missing. That was a team win, and Lord knows it feels good for us all. 

go back and watch the memphis game. CWT has changed. Execution is better as well, but, that could be a product of the team having more fun and him now showing faith in them. 

My biggest surprise was that we stayed aggressive, keeping the up tempo going even with a big lead. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118

Quinton Flowers took another step forward to one day playing on Sundays. Not a prototypical QB in the slightest, it's apparent his better days are ahead of him, yet.

I *LOVE* when USF has a QB the DEF must 'game' for. It makes the 'art of the possible', well, possible.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118

Auggie Sanchez's best impression of Brian Bosworth vs. Bo Jackson.  He got run away from by the Temple RB down the sideline on a very poor tackling angle that made him look really, really bad.  Other than that, the kid has played super well over the last 4 games.  That was surprising. 

Did you see the juke Flowers laid on the DB that was 'arriving to the scene' to tackle him? DB was turned around in the wrong direction, and Flowers was off in the right direction for several more yards..

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Number 8 on temple threw a no-hitter!!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425

The lack of USF penalties. Although, our team has been much more disciplined this year, so not really a surprise...just nice to see and much appreciated.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,590
  • Days Won:  3

The crowd energy. I am starting to feel good about this conference.

We can sell out the majority of games next season if we play good enough. I wasn't sure that was possible while still being in the AAC.