• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We all were wrong about Willie T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I see your point but I think we are on the cusp of something special.  We are starting to blow teams out.  We are getting punched in the mouth and coming back and eating teams lunch.  

I am pretty even keel and I don't think Cinci will know what hit them Friday.  

That is an excellent point - and something I have really enjoyed this year, even in the losses. I have never seen a USF team this resilient. Definitely something CWT has talked a lot about and appears he has been successful. I agree, I feel we are on cusp of something special as well - but just don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves.

heck - we are bowling!!! We ahven't been there in a long, long time. That alone is something special.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

That is an excellent point - and something I have really enjoyed this year, even in the losses. I have never seen a USF team this resilient. Definitely something CWT has talked a lot about and appears he has been successful. I agree, I feel we are on cusp of something special as well - but just don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves.

heck - we are bowling!!! We ahven't been there in a long, long time. That alone is something special.

That's what this board does. Every time. Four weeks ago all the posts were about how Taggart was a complete moron who should be fired the night after the game and QF couldn't throw a football to save his life, now all the posts are glowing about both being "on the cusp of something special" and other assorted unqualified praise. Highs are highs (too high) and lows are low (too low).

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

That's what this board does. Every time. Four weeks ago all the posts were about how Taggart was a complete moron who should be fired the night after the game and QF couldn't throw a football to save his life, now all the posts are glowing about both being "on the cusp of something special" and other assorted unqualified praise. Highs are highs (too high) and lows are low (too low).

You've been here for 10 years and you're just now having this epiphany?  

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

No. I was trying to educate the populace. Grouper has been here just as long, though.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I think he's just stating it out loud.  It's gotten worse this year for the most part.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

I think he's just stating it out loud.  It's gotten worse this year for the most part.

Yeah.  It's gotten more extreme.  It's been either Taggart needs to walk home or we need to figure out which New Year's bowl we will play in depending on the outcome of a game.

I just want to beat Cinci.  I love walking out of the stadium as a winner.  I could get used to that again!

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah.  It's gotten more extreme.  It's been either Taggart needs to walk home or we need to figure out which New Year's bowl we will play in depending on the outcome of a game.

I just want to beat Cinci.  I love walking out of the stadium as a winner.  I could get used to that again!

Go Bulls!

Amen