• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

We all were wrong about Willie T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

No one has more patience than CWT?

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I think this thread needs to be clarified.

CWT was horrid, was lost, and wasn't earning his pay.

Last year was a wasted year on the field. Go back and watch that UCF game and tell me he had us going the right direction.

Now (after Memphis), he's changed. Everything is different. He's deserving of his job. The future of this football program looks bright.

And, of course, I Bullieve in him. This was why I transformed from VaderBull to the present reincarnation because I realized that he no longer needed to go.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

After the debacle with the hiring of Skip Holtz I was a doubter.  My usual response to questions about CWT's ability to turn the team around was "I'm from Missouri, show me!"  Last night he showed me!  That doesn't mean I am 100% on board at present.  Let's see how we handle Friday night against Cincy.  I am more interested in how the game plays out and not necessarily the score.

Flowers is showing more ability and I am pleased with what I see.  

I think the biggest change in the game is that CTW is allowing QF to do "his thing" be it run or pass.  His passing has improved, but still has a way to go.  Of course, he is now in his second year.  Can't wait to see what happens next season.  Also, it should be interesting to see the competition for QB with Quinton Flowers, Asiantii and maybe Brett Kean.  At this point I have to give the edge to QF.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I was as down on CWT as anybody after the last 2 +  years and had my doubts that he could turn this thing around, but I didn't want to see him fail like others.

I was hoping he would turn it around because I didn't want to go through another coaching chnage and the rebuilding that goes with it.  Plus I wanted to see how he could recruit after showing recruits a winning program.

Bravo CWT!!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

After the debacle with the hiring of Skip Holtz I was a doubter.  My usual response to questions about CWT's ability to turn the team around was "I'm from Missouri, show me!"  Last night he showed me!  That doesn't mean I am 100% on board at present.  Let's see how we handle Friday night against Cincy.  I am more interested in how the game plays out and not necessarily the score.

Flowers is showing more ability and I am pleased with what I see.  

I think the biggest change in the game is that CTW is allowing QF to do "his thing" be it run or pass.  His passing has improved, but still has a way to go.  Of course, he is now in his second year.  Can't wait to see what happens next season.  Also, it should be interesting to see the competition for QB with Quinton Flowers, Asiantii and maybe Brett Kean.  At this point I have to give the edge to QF.

100% this.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,742
  • Days Won:  17

Glad we didn't burn the bus at the end of last season 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Man I'm naturally optimistic, (And get made fun of for it ) but threads like this make it all worth it.  I'm glad we can celebrate the team together. Drink the kool-aid it's Bulls' green and delicious.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

I have to say I have been on board with CWT since day one. He inherited an atrocious team, managed to do some amazing recruiting and rebuild this team from the ground up. The past two years were unbelievably frustrating but just remember where this team started after Holtz and how many freshman we had to play, to keep it all in perspective. Also I hate to say it but Q wasn't ready to throw the ball the way he is now and our offensive line wasn't able to give him the time to scramble and make things happen. Just saying I believe in CWT and what he can do for our program. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I never wanted him to be fired nor did I wished it either. We had a lot of young players last year. Yes he struggled a lot the first 2 years but I am always a believer of giving someone a full recruiting cycle. Some coaches need time. I agree it was frustrating.  When he made the adjustments with the Memphis game things changed and it seemed like wow he finally found something here. I was ok with loss bc we competed and looked alive. I bullieve it will just get better and his ability to recruit I think will be huge. Also getting extra 13 practices and bowl game will be huge for our players and taking the next step. I xm super pumped and way to go CWT for not giving up snd be willing to make changes

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  1

Thread title is not correct. We are not ALL wrong. 

• Upvote 2