• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is what it means to be a diehard Bull!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

It has been painful the past 5 years, but I see a bright future ahead. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Thought it all, we stuck with the program and suffered with every loss. Now, we get to enjoy a great win with the team/program. It's not about this win, but about all the pain we've had to endure -and then come out on the other side. Winning at Notre Dame was the last good thing that we've had!

How painful was it to watch us not be able to move the ball against UCF last year?

Bandwagoners will never understand or get to feel this way. And it is as it should be!

You are so right. The feeling us old timers,who went through the past 5 years, is so sweet. I don't see how I am ever going to sleep tonight. I just want to enjoy this.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

I was just having the post game discussion hoping we get some more casual fans to show up next year. It would help the atmosphere and generate a few more die hards...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

This is truly a special moment for me. I was too young to actually enjoy the #2 ranked Bulls success. This was my very first game attending and the atmosphere was great. My gf (UCF alum) was actually cheering on the Bulls. I think shes slowly converting.

The drive home was amazing! I could not stop talking about USF and a few tears came out :').

I'm so hyped right now! wish the game was on ESPN so I could watch it again. Hopefully I can make it to next week game. I'll be at the UCF game for sure. 

I can proudly say I'm a die-hard USF fan. I never once gave up on the Bulls! And whats funny is that I'm a UCF student and have never attended USF.

GO BULLS :iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Thought it all, we stuck with the program and suffered with every loss. Now, we get to enjoy a great win with the team/program. It's not about this win, but about all the pain we've had to endure -and then come out on the other side. Winning at Notre Dame was the last good thing that we've had!

How painful was it to watch us not be able to move the ball against UCF last year?

Bandwagoners will never understand or get to feel this way. And it is as it should be!

Dude no offense but I don't remember you posting until like three weeks ago

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,944
  • Days Won:  12

I see many familiar names in this thread. Guys... WE are absolutely insane. That is all I have to say tonight. 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Dude no offense but I don't remember you posting until like three weeks ago

"Luke, I'm your father."

"Thanks for the memories, Puerto Viejo!"

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The win last night (actually the way we won last night) was a thing of beauty.  I definitely enjoyed myself at RayJay.  The weather was great, the stands were fuller than I've seen them in a very long time, and everyone was up.  Even watching the student charging the field after the game was great.  The last time the students did that, where I was just tickled pink. was at the WVU game in 2007.

It's been hard to hang on through the past five seasons, but we did.

I remember when getting to a bowl game was expected not anticipated.