• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Expected Attendance for Next Game Against Cinci

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Not holding my breath.   I am going to be inviting friends but I would expect about what we saw for Temple.   Students are not impressive this year.

Students didn't show up for SMU, but they've been pretty good for the rest of the home games. I don't think the lack of student attendance is the problem. We've got to win back a lot of "fans" that dumped their tickets when things got bad. Considering this is a Friday night game, I hope the announced attendance is 32k, but I think actual attendance will be around 25k.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I, for one,  am a huge USF fan and Alumni, I'm also a high school football coach for a team that's 11-0, state and nationally ranked and happen to have a regional championship game on Friday night. Ironically, our school (CCC) also happens to have 3 guys USF is highly interested in that would of gone to the game otherwise. One of the three happens to be one of the top Juniors in America, CJ Cotman. Point is, you're correct- USF fans should show up; however, there's some high profile high school games being played and that will make a dent in the amount of casuals (aka, the people USF is trying to attract) that show up.

Also for the fact that some high school football players and their families that would attend the USF game can't and won't show up.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

18k showed up to Temple but they were a rowdy 18k... 

a rowdy 22k-25k would be a great atmosphere on Friday..

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

I, for one,  am a huge USF fan and Alumni, I'm also a high school football coach for a team that's 11-0, state and nationally ranked and happen to have a regional championship game on Friday night. Ironically, our school (CCC) also happens to have 3 guys USF is highly interested in that would of gone to the game otherwise. One of the three happens to be one of the top Juniors in America, CJ Cotman. Point is, you're correct- USF fans should show up; however, there's some high profile high school games being played and that will make a dent in the amount of casuals (aka, the people USF is trying to attract) that show up.

First - CONGRATULATIONS!

Second - GOOD LUCK!

Unfortunately, we don't get to make the schedule. But, that shouldn't stop plenty of people from coming to the game.

GO BULLS!