• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

And so goes USF...

typical commuter school sorority

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH TAIL TO CHASE IN 1961 AND NO FOOTBALL.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The event is to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. It has nothing to do with chasing ass.

In fact, we (Fraternities) tend to bring sororities girls to home games that wouldn't show up otherwise. 

My brothers and I are pissed off about the entire situation and are trying to make it to the game by the start of the second half. BUT!

Shame on you who are having a hissy fit while one of us chooses to express our disappointment in a scheduling conflict. Celebrate the fact that we actually have our priorities in order by choosing to contribute positively to society rather than add to the garbage reputation of the collegiate Greek community that's developing in the media.

I'm still a guy who is passionate about USF football but I understand that having an impact on the lives of others is worth more than indulging in temporary pleasures. 

You didn't even need to bother with this follow up. The vast (silent) majority are on your side. **** happens. What are you guys supposed to do, not have a single event for the entire fall every year because of football? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

Also what's wrong with chasing tail?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Nothing, the problem is what to do if you catch it.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

On behalf of the IFC-Pan Greek orgs, I would like to apologize for our absence from the game tomorrow night. Unfortunately, the lack of a winning football culture and lack of attention to USF football has led to a sorority scheduling a philanthropy event at the exact time of the biggest home game of the season. As an active Fraternity man here at USF (who abhors missing home games may I add), I feel that I should inform the passionate members of TBP of why many of us cannot make it. Sorry guys, I'm dying on the inside. Ger Bulls!

On a Lighter Note: A decent amount of us should be at the Soccer game tonight!

If I was you I would say SCREW THIS... I'm gonna go support my team because it means more. Look if you do that others will follow you and you get more people coming to the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The event is to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. It has nothing to do with chasing ass.

In fact, we (Fraternities) tend to bring sororities girls to home games that wouldn't show up otherwise. 

My brothers and I are pissed off about the entire situation and are trying to make it to the game by the start of the second half. BUT!

Shame on you who are having a hissy fit while one of us chooses to express our disappointment in a scheduling conflict. Celebrate the fact that we actually have our priorities in order by choosing to contribute positively to society rather than add to the garbage reputation of the collegiate Greek community that's developing in the media.

I'm still a guy who is passionate about USF football but I understand that having an impact on the lives of others is worth more than indulging in temporary pleasures. 

My goodness ... how everyone backed down after this response ... you ever consider a career in politics?  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

You didn't even need to bother with this follow up. The vast (silent) majority are on your side. **** happens. What are you guys supposed to do, not have a single event for the entire fall every year because of football? 

There's only 6 home games a season and the dates are known way in advance. It's not that hard to schedule events around football, if you want to... 

• Upvote 1