• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Game Time Change

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I just received a call from USF Athletics regarding Sunday's WBB game against Drexel/Dartmouth.  The season tickets state the game is scheduled to start at 2:00 p.m., but has been moved to 4:00 p.m.  The change of time is noted on the GoUSFBulls site.

Just wanted one and all to know.

I will be there, with bells on!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Content Count:  67,697
  • Days Won:  356

I just received a call from USF Athletics regarding Sunday's WBB game against Drexel/Dartmouth.  The season tickets state the game is scheduled to start at 2:00 p.m., but has been moved to 4:00 p.m.  The change of time is noted on the GoUSFBulls site.

Just wanted one and all to know.

I will be there, with bells on!!!

You should have gotten the email I posted on another thread ...

Subject: USF Women's Basketball: Important Information

The USF Women's Basketball regular season begins in two days and we have some important information regarding the games being played this weekend.

Friday, November 13th - Parking Information

Both the USF Women's Basketball (6:00pm) and Men's Basketball (8:30pm) teams tip-off their regular seasons this Friday, November 13th.

As a result of the doubleheader, parking for Women's Basketball season ticket members will be free of charge on Friday until 6:30pm in all of the Men's Basketball day of game cash lots located on both the north and south ends of the USF Sun Dome.

Click HERE for a map of the USF Sun Dome and its surrounding parking lots (all ORANGE colored lots will be available on game day).

Note, if you are also a Men's Basketball season ticket member with a season parking pass you will be able to access your designated lot during the Women's Basketball game.

Sunday, November 15th - Game Time Change

Sunday's game which was originally scheduled to begin at 2:00pm will now tip-off at 4:00pm.

Questions?
Please call 1-800-GoBulls to speak with a customer service representative or send an email to bullstickets@usf.edu.

We look forward to seeing you at the USF Sun Dome this weekend and thank you for your support of USF Athletics!

BULLS-UNITE-signature-web

I didn't get a phone call, though ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,760
  • Content Count:  64,490
  • Days Won:  172

screws up my entire day