• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF Conference Expansion

http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/insights-from-bowl-insider/60069114/

Thought you guys would be interested in this topic on a "sec message board". Of course, I posted for USF, and took my shot at ucf. So, feel free to send your alcohol to me. Talks about conference expansion for big 12/sec.  My name on there is pioneerbasketball.

"Memphis, Cincinnati, USF/UCF, Houston. Those are the biggest potential targets for conference expansion right now. Plenty of arguments could be made for or against any of them"

• Upvote 3

Members do not see this ad, Register

Southern Miss think in terms of the SEC as well? 

I can tell you that won't happen. MS. State and Ole Miss would block this, and it wouldn't do the SEC any favors to add Southern Miss. The 2 highest rated So. Miss games this year had 594k against nebraska and 511k against ms. state.

I think most USF fans and probably G5 fans are expansioned out at this point. I'm okay with where the American Conference is going, basically a Big East Light. We have credible teams in almost every sport across the conference, outside of the money its not that bad of a situation.

• Upvote 2