• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Email to Harlan and Co. Regarding Temple Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It would be nice if the US government issued a veteran's ID card.  One could always carry around a copy of their DD-214

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

If you are a vet/active/reserve, your whole family is welcome.  See Jennifer Stout upon arrival, she will issue your food tickets and enjoy man.

No cost to the military and family....

This is such a great thing you are doing.  Really proud!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

No one really carries around the DD-214. Truly, you should keep the original form in safe keeping and have multiple copies of it for something like this event.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This is such a great thing you are doing.  Really proud!

thank you...  we take care of our own man....  world's largest fraternity....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I'm bringing my 93 year old uncle from Jax to the game. He was in the glider division and served in WWII. He fought in The Battle of the Bulge and was only 1 of 7 from his 1000 member platoon or squadron ( I don't know the terminology, as I did not serve) that survived the Battle. I don't think he has ever been to a college football game, but wants to see my son, who is on the team.  As I'm not familiar with RJ Stadium, where is this tent going to be set up? I'm sure my uncle would like to visit everyone, get out of the sun and get a little to eat.  

Thanks for all you are doing for the Veterans!

That is so cool. My father also fought in the Battle of the Bulge but unfortunately passed away at a young age. If he had lived he would have been the exact age of your uncle. Win or lose this will be a special day for the both of you. Tell your uncle "thank you!" 

I'm bringing my 93 year old uncle from Jax to the game. He was in the glider division and served in WWII. He fought in The Battle of the Bulge and was only 1 of 7 from his 1000 member platoon or squadron ( I don't know the terminology, as I did not serve) that survived the Battle. I don't think he has ever been to a college football game, but wants to see my son, who is on the team.  As I'm not familiar with RJ Stadium, where is this tent going to be set up? I'm sure my uncle would like to visit everyone, get out of the sun and get a little to eat.  

Thanks for all you are doing for the Veterans!

Go to the South End Zone of the stadium, it will be in the Bulls Zone where the stage, vendors, bounce houses, ect... are all set up.  You will see a white USF flag with the red/white/blue iconic U flying, and there will be a couple of Humvees by the tent.  It will start at 4:00pm.  Jennifer will have the food tickets, the beverages in the surrounding coolers are fair game, Rocky and the cheerleaders will be there at 4:20.

My name is J.R. Huddleston, you can also ask for Jennifer Stout or Larry Braue.  We look forward to hosting him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

If you are a vet/active/reserve, your whole family is welcome.  See Jennifer Stout upon arrival, she will issue your food tickets and enjoy man.

No cost to the military and family....

As irritated as I get at your position with CWT, this is pretty freakin sweet, :GoBulls:

Edited by theman123

As irritated as I get at your position with CWT, this is pretty freakin sweet, :GoBulls:

Lol, thank you.  No, I am not a fan of Taggert.  Why: I keep comparing him to CJL and other coaches I see out there that utilize his resources and assistant coaches better.  Do I hate the guy, no, I really do not.  If he stays next year, will I be mad, no.  He's turning the corner, but I need to see a strong finish to get on the bus with this guy.  I'm just not there yet, but I never wish ill on anyone.  If he succeeds, and stays, I will be happy for the man and support him.

• Upvote 3