• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

'16 Enna Pehadzic of Denmark G/F 5'10 (verbal)

Mama_Bull

Members do not see this ad, Register

Guess whose back ?

Posted on May 15, 2015 by bluestareurope

364 days ago I heard one of the worst screams of my life, the gym fell silent and everything stopped, all helpless watching the young Danish star Enna clutch her knee.  A slip on a baseline drive, nothing more but a twisted knee and 12 months rehab faced the youngster from a torn ACL.

As every coach knows and every player fears “will I get back to my best?”.  Well in her first game back for the National team Enna Pehadzic proved to her self most importantly the answer was a resounding yes.  Cruised to 19 points from just 16 minutes action she hadn’t skipped a beat.   Looking fitter than before she continued to lead the team with great enthusiasm and character.

And the team … This generation were promoted from the u16 B division in the European Championships in Porto back in 2013. A well balanced team that always demonstrated a passion to play they have great chemistry and just like to get the job done. The Nordic Championships are where they are putting down their marker to the teams that will face them in Romaniana this summer...

https://bluestareurope.wordpress.com/2015/05/15/guess-whose-back/

12237210_437845933078215_52951986_n.jpg

Enna Pehadzic #9   Officially I am a part of the bulls family! #gobulls

COMMENTS   8

lg.php?bannerid=643352&campaignid=214765

#Tag         Username          

iOS photo apps »    Who to follow »

© 2014 iPhoneogram   About   This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.