• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The play of Kevin Bronson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Wanted to start on thread on him.

He's been getting more and more PT and he's been making some big time plays for us.

At UConn, he stopped the QB at the goal line and made them kick a FG.  Huge play.

He recovered a fumble at Navy and had a couple of pressures and he got the final sack to end the game last night.

He's been ballin at DE and DT and he's only a redshirt frosh at 6'4" 270.  Glad we got him for another 3 years.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

And glad that VaTech's loss was our gain. I'm looking forward to seeing Taggart recruit with some tangible success that he can point to. I consider going to a bowl as successful this season, and that's still attainable. We've got to win this conference next. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I was a bit concerned about DE for next year, but seeing Bronson the last few weeks plus hearing Mike Love's name called a few times recently then include in Jackson and Mayes, the DL will be solid. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The kid is definitely emerging as a big time contributor and flashing the ability that gave him the hype coming out of high school. If Calloway ends up coming back ala Hill and Bronson continues to develop our DL could have minimal drop off next season, or even be better. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

cough cough...

http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/100162-which-freshman-or-redshirted-player-that-didn’t-play-last-year-are-you-looking-forward-to-watching-or-feel-will-have-an-impact-on-the-team-this-year/?page=2

usfbullrider

Posted 11 July · Report post

I'm hoping to see the small speedy guys on offense make an effort impact like Chris barr, Whitehead, or Aikens. On defense Kevin Bronson is a guy to look for. I don't see a lot of freshmen or playing on defense.

•  

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Great to see him playing with quiet confidence.  He's relentless, and seems sure handed on tackling.

Looking forward to seeing him get better.

Speaking of Vincent Jackson, where is he?  And Jimmy Bayes?  I thought we'd see a lot of them this year, but I only recall seeing a few plays.