• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How I feel about going to the Temple game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

No turnovers and no stupid 15 yard penalties to help them sustain drives and we can win.  I really believe we just need to keep our mistakes down to a minimum.  A couple fewer mistakes and we'd have beaten Navy.  A couple fewer mistakes and we beat ECU by a bigger margin than we did.  I really think it comes down to this.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Mistakes are a sign of a young team hopefully next year we see less of this.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Curious what USF win you would compare to Temple +8 at Cincinnati or Temple +17 vs Penn State.

obviously you haven't seen our impressive resume this season. We have handily defeats some big named foes like FAMU and Syracuse. 

But seriously you can't be bragging about beating the Molesting Lions. Their resume is as impressive as your, meaning they've lost to every good team they've played.

if you guys book some stiffer competition maybe you can be like us :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

And our WR's are prone to "Butterfingeritis," and our QB is a bit "Jekyll and Hyde," when it comes to throwing accuracy.

That's the crux of our chances, to me. I mean, if we're able to run on them (big if) then maybe doesn't matter so much, but if we're either throwing 10 yards over-target or dropping the close ones, the air goes out of the stadium for a while and we need that home energy for this one. Hopefully the receivers think "catch first" and maybe QF will go Hyde on 'em like SMU.

Biggest game of CWT's USF career. Hope he delivers!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

obviously you haven't seen our impressive resume this season. We have handily defeats some big named foes like FAMU and Syracuse. 

But seriously you can't be bragging about beating the Molesting Lions. Their resume is as impressive as your, meaning they've lost to every good team they've played.

if you guys book some stiffer competition maybe you can be like us :thumbsup:

Except for the fact that Penn State has actually beaten some teams with winning records (3 to be exact), in addition to a Maryland team that USF lost to by 18. USF's best win would be @ECU, correct? Or maybe @UConn? I think we can put either win on par with Penn State beating a 5-4 Illinois team 39-0. (ugh, I can't believe I'm sticking up for Penn State)

I'm happy this is a meaningful game in mid-November with conference title implications, but let's be real - USF will be the 4th best team Temple has faced this season, arguably 5th had ECU not gone off a cliff these past two weeks (after Temple beat them by 10).

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980

I say lets play and see what happens.  I like our chances.

QZIJ3jf.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm happy this is a meaningful game in mid-November with conference title implications, but let's be real - USF will be the 4th best team Temple has faced this season, arguably 5th had ECU not gone off a cliff these past two weeks (after Temple beat them by 10).

Cool story bro. It's nice that you guys are having your first winning season since World War I and all, but we can say the same thing. We've faced FSU, Navy, and Memphis so Temple is nothing special at this point. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Cool story bro. It's nice that you guys are having your first winning season since World War I and all, but we can say the same thing. We've faced FSU, Navy, and Memphis so Temple is nothing special at this point. 

Y'all lost to all three, so...

Y'all lost to all three, so...

did you just y'all me? Seriously? **** homie that's low.

Anyway, I still think we stand a good chance of upsetting your Cinderella story. Yous guys almost lost to the Minute Maid of Umass and that is kind of sad. So with temple troll I bid you adieu.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144

I approve of this message  :GoBulls: