• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

How I feel about going to the Temple game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

temple is beatable

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

Temple put up 60 on SMU not sure I would say they have a bad offense. They have a legit top ranked defense but Flowers running could give them trouble.

This game requires USF to bring its A game on offense and defense if they bring it a whole game we win.  That is a big If though.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Days Won:  7

They played Notre Dame tough. This will be a challenge. I'm looking forward to an evening game. We haven't played one since FAMU.

They also struggled their way past ECU on the road. Temple is good, yes, but they're the same team we are. Only difference is we have three quality RBs and they have one. Load the box and force P.J. Walker to throw.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

They also struggled their way past ECU on the road. Temple is good, yes, but they're the same team we are. Only difference is we have three quality RBs and they have one. Load the box and force P.J. Walker to throw.

And our WR's are prone to "Butterfingeritis," and our QB is a bit "Jekyll and Hyde," when it comes to throwing accuracy. The next two games will be tough, and I'm glad we have them at Ray Jay. I just hope our offense plays some mistake-free football, and our defense keeps swarming to the ball, as they have. It's nice to the our defensive line being as disruptive as it has.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Im not impressed with their schedule or many of their victories.  Beat umass by two.  Ucf only by 14.  I watched the cincy game; gunner kiel lost that one.  Im more impressed with their one loss than their wins   Their defense looked impressive against Tulane and Charlotte   But its tulane and charlotte   

It also looks like they avoid houston and navy.  Must be nice.  

I honestly dont see why theyre ranked.  Not saying theyre not a good team; they are.  But we can definitely beat this team.  Especially with an athletic qb

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Im not impressed with their schedule or many of their victories.  Beat umass by two.  Ucf only by 14.  I watched the cincy game; gunner kiel lost that one.  Im more impressed with their one loss than their wins   Their defense looked impressive against Tulane and Charlotte   But its tulane and charlotte   

It also looks like they avoid houston and navy.  Must be nice.  

I honestly dont see why theyre ranked.  Not saying theyre not a good team; they are.  But we can definitely beat this team.  Especially with an athletic qb

thank you! I posted their schedule in another thread to highlight this. When the bulk of your schedule is UCIF, Umass, Charlotte, SMU, and the mighty Tulane you better be high on the list in many categories. There is no reason to fear them.   Go Bulls! :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

SMU put 40 on them. Unfortunately most of that was throwing the ball. IF QF is on and IF our WR's can catch the ball, we'll have a real shot at winning.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

#desecratethetemple

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

thank you! I posted their schedule in another thread to highlight this. When the bulk of your schedule is UCIF, Umass, Charlotte, SMU, and the mighty Tulane you better be high on the list in many categories. There is no reason to fear them.   Go Bulls! :GoBulls:

Curious what USF win you would compare to Temple +8 at Cincinnati or Temple +17 vs Penn State.