• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

coach taggert i apologize for not having faith in you

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Ok... Who hacked Steve's account? Haha:LoveFest:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074

he really turned the program around

we have caught up with our competition

what a wonderful surprise

I concur.  I know I was starting to wonder if the results would improve.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

First time a smazza post made me smile. 

This team is turning the corner. His recruiting prowess is showing itself. And I can't imagine how much easier that will get when he can show a winning team to recruits. 

Last night was a rough game where all the mistakes and breaks killed us, but we were clearly a much more talented team that was mentally strong enough to keep going without panic. That's what winning teams do.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

smazza is right. He calls it like he sees it and I respect that.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

You can't fault Taggert for Flowers leaving 21 points on the field with his egregious overthrows of wide open receivers, but one thing happened last night that Taggert was bailed out on once the Bulls won...

The 3rd and goal from the half yard line. He calls a shotgun with receivers in motion. Illegal procedure, 5 yard penalty, FG blocked.

I want him fired for many reasons, but that is just typical of the moron Taggert is. Line up and poke it over the top with your QB. If that fails, Rinse, repeat. 

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074

You can't fault Taggert for Flowers leaving 21 points on the field with his egregious overthrows of wide open receivers, but one thing happened last night that Taggert was bailed out on once the Bulls won...

The 3rd and goal from the half yard line. He calls a shotgun with receivers in motion. Illegal procedure, 5 yard penalty, FG blocked.

I want him fired for many reasons, but that is just typical of the moron Taggert is. Line up and poke it over the top with your QB. If that fails, Rinse, repeat. 

Mazza is a demanding, sometimes to a fault. fan.  Even when I agree with him I sometimes have had to take issue with his extreme views.  So when the man is being magnanimous I think it is fair to let it stand and take your issues to another thread.  

Edited by Mission9
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, and we're paying 1.2 million for decisions like that. 

If CWT stays, let him recruit and oversee the team but turn over the actual game day play calling to the OC and QB coaches. 

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

This is the problem with running a spread offense, you can't just put the QB under center and run a sneak.  Also, you don't call plays because you're afraid that a player will get a penalty.  The procedure call is on the players themselves, not CWT.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Nice post Smazza! Also very happy to see that QF has been smart with the ball limiting turnovers. 

Bowling this year is looking better...