• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This team has heart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

That could have easily been a loss had the guys folded. They came together in the 4th Q and pulled out a victory.

Also, I really hate the double standard that some apply to CWT.

When we lose, it's 100% his fault. When we win, it's the defense or something else.

CWT has turned the corner, and so has the team. Support your Bulls and stop it with the negativity. We are beyond that now.

Three chances to reach 6 wins (before the conference title game). I like the odds.

GO BULLS!

BTW, at the start of the season, did any of you believe that Flowers would be playing like he's been playing? This has been the most pleasant surprise this season.

Edited by TimBulla
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,562
  • Days Won:  29

When a team is winning, you see only skill.

when a team comes back to win, as we've seen a lot, it shows character and the will to win.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,562
  • Days Won:  29

From Joey's blog:

Following their fourth victory in five games -- on a wet, windy Carolina evening -- who's to doubt their wherewithal? On a night in which all six of their penalties seemed critical and their lone turnover was a fumble inside their own 10, the Bulls found a way.

"They could've easily quit on the road in a hostile environment," Taggart said. "Momentum change, they could've easily given in. But they didn't, they stuck together and made the plays when they needed to be made."

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

there is no quit in these guys

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

They are learning to win.  The culture has been changed and continues to change. 

Go Bulls!

This is the biggest thing we've seen. There's no way this team wins that game the previous 4 seasons. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Players are believing and trusting in each other.

It's great to see the turn around.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

From Joey's blog:

Following their fourth victory in five games -- on a wet, windy Carolina evening -- who's to doubt their wherewithal? On a night in which all six of their penalties seemed critical and their lone turnover was a fumble inside their own 10, the Bulls found a way.

"They could've easily quit on the road in a hostile environment," Taggart said. "Momentum change, they could've easily given in. But they didn't, they stuck together and made the plays when they needed to be made."

I like the teams fortitude but what I also saw was they did everything they could to lose but the superior athletes overcame bad coaching and play calling to sneak out a win.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Days Won:  12

I agree - I love this team from a player perspective. Tough men out there. 

Taggart has installed a fine culture and recruited well. He gets an "A" there. In-game coaching is another story, but yeah, proud of that road win for sure. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

I like the teams fortitude but what I also saw was they did everything they could to lose but the superior athletes overcame bad coaching and play calling to sneak out a win.

This the hatin stuff that borderlines on the comical. Those superior athletes blew at least 3 perfectly called pass plays that were td's. Another td was called back because of a penalty on one of those superior athletes. Those who can't give any credit to CWT/coaches are a ******* joke ... It was a team win.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109
  • Days Won:  6

This the hatin stuff that borderlines on the comical. Those superior athletes blew at least 3 perfectly called pass plays that were td's. Another td was called back because of a penalty on one of those superior athletes. Those who can't give any credit to CWT/coaches are a ******* joke ... It was a team win.

It is really hard to keep ahead of the haters.  If they win it is the athletes and Allen's coaching in spite of CWT and when they lose it is all CWT.  

I wonder who recruited the athletes and hired Allen?  Whoever that was is doing a heck of a job because without them all would be lost.

• Upvote 1