• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers starting to put up numbers this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Just think how much better those numbers would be if it was Bench. :lmao:

Bench is a gamer.

I met Lauren Gardner last year at the MD game.  A very brief meeting.  Very nice and beautiful up close.  C'mon Q, you gotta be better than that interview?  Reminded me of the Junior beauty pageant contestant's response on geography.  Painful!

What is a Lauren Gardner?

A knockout red head sideline reporter for CBSSN.  

useless without pictures

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

It was painful to watch .... but just have to remember the age and doubt he has had any public speaking classes. I think some programs do prepare their players for interviews, wonder if we do?

It was very odd, and awkward.  But, he's green to this, and was likely still amped up over the back & forth game.  That's what I'm hoping.  Win more games, get more experience.  Win-Win.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

And he had to cradle it because the throw was to his left and well behind him.  Weather was a factor, but his throws were consistently awful.  

To QFs credit, he recalled the same play while watching the films for the week. He said Temple? overthrew it out of bounds so he made sure to throw it on the inside. It is nice debating scoring plays. Man, how a year can change things. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

And he had to cradle it because the throw was to his left and well behind him.  Weather was a factor, but his throws were consistently awful.  

QF intentionally threw it that way to make sure Adams really concentrated on catching the ball .... perfectly thrown balls that hit him right in the hands seem to end up dropped.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

QF intentionally threw it that way to make sure Adams really concentrated on catching the ball .... perfectly thrown balls that hit him right in the hands seem to end up dropped.

QFT

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Aside from this game, I would say that QFs deep ball is one of his best strengths... man, you guys are very critical, the kid has been putting the deep ball on the money pretty much all year. There have been several drops on well placed deep balls from him or he would have monster TD numbers (I'd say roughly 5-6 more probably).

The TD pass, I think he aimed it in there... saw how open Adams was and probably started thinking about not screwing it up rather than throwing it in there. It worked, but, not the best pass. It happens. The over-throws were all early when it was raining as well. Beyond the ball being more difficult to throw, it's possible that field conditions made everyone a bit slower in their breaks and even straight speed, those balls may have been very well thrown with the guys not having to run through the mud.

Bottom line, give the kid a break, he's playing extremely well. He's not the next Peyton Manning, but, at the college level in the AAC, he can do some big BIG things for us.

• Upvote 2