• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Better Preseason Prediction in Conference?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Looks like I might have needed to swap out ECU and Cinci but so far ok :GoBulls:

8/22/2015

http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/100457-2015-16-football-prediction/?do=findComment&comment=1385833

=================================================================================================

FAMU (home)            W - different leagues shouldn't be that close.

FSU (away)                L - to many new things in place for us to pull this off away

Maryland (away)         W - new QB, new D coord, lots of new faces on both sides of the ball, smell upset here

Memphis (home)          L-  weak secondary, great O. Not sure how this will play but I guess we will not have it quite together yet

Syracuse  (home)        W - new O coord, again lots of turnover on both sides of the ball

UConn (away)            W - still lots for them to do to become competitive again

SMU (home)               W - complete rebuild for SMU much like CWT first year gonna take some time

Navy (away)                L - Lots of experience returning, I think our run D gets exposed here

ECU (away)                 L - While they lost piece (O-coord, QB etc) the D likes stopping the run which will be the X factor

Temple (home)             L - I think this might be the let down game. While our D will get some INTs, our O will struggle

Cincinnati (home)         W - Their good O vs our good D. There D is weak w/ new D coord, hoping our O gets it together pull it out in the end

UCF (away)                 W - even when they should beat us handily they can't. They lost some talent and new D coord, we get our revenge!

=================================================================================================

============

|    7 - 5.     |

| Go Bulls!! |

============

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

And Maryland, but who's counting...

• Topic Count:  300