• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Evidence Our Offense is Improving

Members do not see this ad, Register

17 points vs Navy... :wtf:

I agree, 17 points won't get it done and I would be happy with an average of 24-27 a game. I think if we can score that, our defense will give us a win.

I'm interested in seeing how Memphis handles Navy. They could have a bad day if Navy can keep Paxton off the field.

17 points vs Navy... :wtf:

I agree, 17 points won't get it done and I would be happy with an average of 24-27 a game. I think if we can score that, our defense will give us a win.

I'm interested in seeing how Memphis handles Navy. They could have a bad day if Navy can keep Paxton off the field.

With about 70% of your offense playing injured?, maybe. 

I do think that if we had thrown the ball more we would've won the game. I don't know if CWT is comfortable enough, yet, to just open it up and go for it.

With about 70% of your offense playing injured?, maybe. 

I do think that if we had thrown the ball more we would've won the game. I don't know if CWT is comfortable enough, yet, to just open it up and go for it.

I don't know the stats but it did seem like we passed more that game. It just sucks that a lot of those nice passes were dropped. 

• Upvote 1