• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Told You So # 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Told you USF fans that USF would lose against Navy! Also told you USF goes 6-6 this season! Also telling that USF loses next week at ECU!! CWT is our coach and he will be here next season!! Told you so!!! Go Bulls!!

Very bold of you to predict a 9 point favorite would win.  Ballsy, indeed.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Any predictions on where the OCS is going to go on campus? Will it even fit?

no predictions to where it will be. But we all know there will be an OCS one day. Just can't predict the date. Sorry 

Very bold of you to predict a 9 point favorite would win.  Ballsy, indeed.

if you have been following, predicted a loss at Navy before season started. Didn't know the line. Also predict a loss at ECU next week. Predicted loss at home to Temple. Predicted wins over both Cincy & UCF. 6-6 playing in St Pete Bowl. I can't predict the opponent yet. Sorry

I have no idea what a "leadse" is, and I have no idea why the POTUS was brought up at all.  However your superior spelling skills and ability to go off topic do deserve this

10574265464_449a1b2b96_b.jpg

but at least you can now man up and admit how bad your mistake was for voting the worst president in office. 

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,106
  • Days Won:  6

but at least you can now man up and admit how bad your mistake was for voting the worst president in office. 

Jesus, enough with the politics.  What's next religion?

I try to be pretty level headed online but dude we come here to talk football and get away from that stuff.  If you want to talk politics go to the seemingly endless sites that exist where you can argue about who you did or did not vote for.

I would like to say emphatically and respectfully, cut that **** out.

• Upvote 1

Jesus, enough with the politics.  What's next religion?

I try to be pretty level headed online but dude we come here to talk football and get away from that stuff.  If you want to talk politics go to the seemingly endless sites that exist where you can argue about who you did or did not vote for.

I would like to say emphatically and respectfully, cut that **** out.

ok no more politics from me for now. Just upset about this loss! Upset about the p5 bs!! Upset that politicians keep lying to us! When you say to the voters that you will throw your weight around and make college post season fair, you better live up to your promise. He is a POS and has brought America down. The economic numbers are terrible. 

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,106
  • Days Won:  6

ok no more politics from me for now. Just upset about this loss! Upset about the p5 bs!! Upset that politicians keep lying to us! When you say to the voters that you will throw your weight around and make college post season fair, you better live up to your promise. He is a POS and has brought America down. The economic numbers are terrible. 

I don't give a **** about your political opinions.  Let's talk football.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What numbers?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,813
  • Days Won:  22

my 401k is looking great under his terms. But let's keep politics out.

my 401k is looking great under his terms. But let's keep politics out.

thanks to the fed reserve using tons of quantitative easining. the interest rates have not been raised since 2008 which should tell you that the fed is not confident in the economy.