• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Looking forward

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Looking forward to a week of people who said this was a 2 win team kvetching about falling to 4-4.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

Well said!!! 4-4 and I am FN still hyped!! Only bad loss thus far is Maryland. All 4 wins were convincing. Improvement indeed 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

I kinda thought this is where we would have been by end of last year, beating teams we are suppose to. With that said, I'm still excited about this team and awaiting a minor upset victory from the  team soon (ECU??).

Go B:iconic_u_black:LLS!

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

Looks like if he doesn't have the team bowl eligible by 11/21 it's impossible and Harlan could can him and start the interviews early.

http://www.todaysu.com/aac-today/south-florida-bulls/november-will-determine-usf-coach-willie-taggarts-fate/

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,074
  • Days Won:  2

Sure, if we have no chance of bowl eligibility heading to UCF Harlan could fire Co T early but would that really matter at all?  It's not like we would be throwing huge sums of cash at people that would be lining up for the job.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

With 2 schools in Florida looking for new coaches this season, if CWT is let go (that is assuming we are not bowl eligible), it will be hard to find what we need.  Furthermore, we have some really good players here; our defense is looking way better than it has in a long time.  Flowers is showing a marked improvement in his reads and throws at this time.  Also he will be competing next year against Woolard for the starting spot.  My question is, do we want to go into another "rebuilding" with a new coach at this time?  

The most telling thing will be if we can beat ECU and UCF.  If we don't go bowling I can't see Taggart staying.  Remember also Harlan did not bring in Taggart, that was still under Doug's tenure.

Ideally, I'd like to see us go bowling and Taggart having one more season to prove himself.  If at that point we aren't at least contending for the AAC East crown then he needs to go.

Although it is unlikely, I can see us winning against Cincy as well as ECU.  Temple........well, that's another story.  They are now 7-1 having lost to ND last night.  Also they haven't lost a road game yet.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

I predicted we would go to a bowl game and win the bowl game.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

I predicted we would go to a bowl game and win the bowl game.

nice!! I am predicting 6-6 going to a bowl game. Can't predict bowl game win as I don't know who we will play

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

nice!! I am predicting 6-6 going to a bowl game. Can't predict bowl game win as I don't know who we will play

It seems like it's still there! Gotta beat ECU and the Fighting Mouse. I'll take a substitute win over Cincy or Temple for bowl win hehe.

If there is an L against a beatable ECU, then you'll see some start to panic. I still can't get over the Maryland game, but I will when the bowl eligibility comes.