• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Perspective

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

I'll believe this if we beat ECU on Saturday, if we are really a top 40 team as you say there is no reason we should not get a W.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

The only bad loss we have is that stinking Maryland game.  I think this team is a legit top 40 team that if they bring A game and play a complete game could beat a team ranked in the 15-25 range. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761

After seeing today's performance, Every game down the stretch we can win. Will we? I don't know, but we have shown the ability to do so. I like this team to win against ECU, UCF, and I'm calling the upset against temple. We will play hungry that game if they are ranked high, we always do. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

The only bad loss we have is that stinking Maryland game.  I think this team is a legit top 40 team that if they bring A game and play a complete game could beat a team ranked in the 15-25 range. 

on paper. Haven't done it yet. Until they do it is just talk. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

There's improvement, but for some unfathomable reason, we stopped doing the aggressive things that got us our last two Ws. No more predict-a-ball PLEASE! Just let the kids ball out and we'll be good.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

Temple is a fraud. Don't care how their game against Notre Dame goes.

Their offense is weak and we will shut them down. It's just a matter of our offense producing against their great D.

We CAN beat any team left on our schedule, I think Cincy is the toughest team left, just because their offense is great.

We absolutely MUST beat ECU though.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

4-4 in November !! Not bad 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Agree 4-4 is not bad going into November.  The ECU game to my way of thinking is a must win.  We have the ability to beat Cincy, and with some good playing, and good officiating we have a shot at beating Temple (not a great shot).  It also goes without saying that failing to beat UCF would be a killer.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

From the start most on this board realized that while better this team still has flaws and that a 6-6 season would be a realistic but not easy goal. We stand 4-4 with @ ECU, Temple,UC and @ UCF. We are still on track for that 6-6 record.

except for Maryland our losses have been to an undefeated ranked Memphis, a ranked 1 loss FSU team and a 1 loss Navy team. In all three of those we were in the games.

WT isn't perfect and he also needs to improve, but we are still paying for ex coaches with less tha 20k showing to games and less than 12k season tickets. Two other Florida schools will also be looking for HC this year so it isn't going to be so easy to just cut loose and get a good coach that will improve things as many think on this board.

lets wait and see how these next 4 games turn out and if we play as we have been past few weeks I think 6-6 will happen.

• Upvote 1