• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

All Right, we've vented, on to ECU

Members do not see this ad, Register

I thought QF played well enough to win.  We did have some more drops, but they did not seems as bad as last week.  I think we get to 6 wins by beating UCF and ECU.  I think we get beat by Temple and Cincy.  Which, I think, would make for a reasonable good year, considering where we have been.  

Same game plan as today against ECU may be okay, but if teams play to stop the run and succeed, please, please let QF throw the rock. Oh, and before you do that, practice catching the ball please. Our talented WRs looked like high schoolers with those drops today. Not good if we become one-dimensional because they can't hold on.

Not sure what there is to vent about. This is the same USF performance we have seen against other quality opponents. I'd expect that trend to continue for the next few weeks until the UCF game:

• East Carolina - expect ECU to be favored at home and at night
  • Temple - will we find the end zone against the Owl defense?
  • Cincinnati - our soft defense will be shredded by the Bearcat offense
  • UCF - The Knights are already planning their spring game. If the Bulls lose CWT is gone.

That last part cracked me up. Must beat ECU and UCF and it won't be easy.

I don't know that we will be shredded by Cincy. Temple looks pretty violent on defense.