• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another win that slipped away.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Too many mistakes, missed field goals, dropped passes, fumbles, penalties, etc..

This team is so close to turning the corner into competing for the AAC title, but if it's not the coaches, it's the execution. We are still waiting for everything to come together. If we don't beat ECU we could (likely will) miss a bowl game, again.

What the hell is going on with Nadelman?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

ECU has now become a must win game I think. They aren't good we can beat them, will be tough on road at night though.

Nadelman hasnt impressed me all season and this confirmed he is terrible. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

The Maryland game still hurts the most.  I would have thought the team had really turned the corner if they won this one on the road.  They were able to hang and just pussed out a bit in the playcalling I think.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Score would have been worse without our fortuitous fumble recovery while Navy was driving.  I am not sure we are close to turning a corner.  We have beat every bad team we have played, except maybe CUSE.  I am not sure being the worst of the best counts as a corner.  We have been that team the last few years.   

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Score would have been worse without our fortuitous fumble recovery while Navy was driving.  I am not sure we are close to turning a corner.  We have beat every bad team we have played, except maybe CUSE.  I am not sure being the worst of the best counts as a corner.  We have been that team the last few years.   

And we might have won if it weren't for the fortuitous fumble recovery on the kick off return at the end.  Your point?

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

The word your looking for is improvement :GoBulls:

And we might have won if it weren't for the fortuitous fumble recovery on the kick off return at the end.  Your point?

Did you read the rest of my post, because that was were my point was contained.  Or, did you stop after you read the first thing that you could practice using your condescension on?  Or, was that your point?    

• Upvote 1

Did you read the rest of my post, because that was were my point was contained.  Or, did you stop after you read the first thing that you could practice using your condescension on?  Or, was that your point?    

I read the whole thing, but you set the tone with the first sentence.  If you can't see improvement, there's nothing I can do to help you. 

I read the whole thing, but you set the tone with the first sentence.  If you can't see improvement, there's nothing I can do to help you. 

I see improvement, my post does not say otherwise, but improvement does not lead to more wins, evidently, which is all I care about and was the point of my post.  WINS>IMPROVEMENT.  Do you disagree?   

Wins are obviously greater than improvement, but you can't have the former without the latter.