• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 PG Chelsie Hall, Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Local 5 star ESPN player considering USF.

http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/203428

Chelsie Hall

Chelsie Hall

POINT GUARD

CLASS: 2017

SCOUTS GRADE

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Nice! From program plagued with the Winter scandal to Jose's careful navigating of those turbulent waters to having local 5 start recruits seriously consider us? Pretty d+a+m+n cool. I hope Chelsie decides to stay local, just imagine the next step in the evolution of the lady hoops program if it can be guided by an incredible local talent like her.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Basketball, especially women's basketball, is the one team sport where just one or two outstanding players can propel the entire team into national contention. Let's hope she sees what amazing things CJF has done with the program. A win over UCONN at some point this season would go a long way to highlighting us as a true player that is here to stay. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Basketball, especially women's basketball, is the one team sport where just one or two outstanding players can propel the entire team into national contention. Let's hope she sees what amazing things CJF has done with the program. A win over UCONN at some point this season would go a long way to highlighting us as a true player that is here to stay.

UConn is absolutely loaded. That'll be a tough, tough task, my friend. Someone of Chelsie's caliber, however, can certainly have her hand in helping her local university upend the Goliath that UConn's women's basketball team is.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

UConn is absolutely loaded. That'll be a tough, tough task, my friend. Someone of Chelsie's caliber, however, can certainly have her hand in helping her local university upend the Goliath that UConn's women's basketball team is.

I know that UCONN is loaded and beating them is a Herculean task, but we improved every time we played them last season. The first game was a 42 point blowout. The second was a 23 point defeat where they ridiculously outplayed us for a 10 minute stretch and the game was lost. By the third meeting, we only lost by 14, outscoring them by 9 in the second half. Our girls are very familiar with their team. We will have to bring our A game and hope they have their C game, but it COULD happen, however unlikely that might be. We should get another 3 swings at them this season. 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hopefully, we can upset Baylor in the preseason WNIT, in the semi-finals. They aren't UCONN, but still a top 5 team and would make quite a statement to recruits.