• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs SMU 2015 Full Game Replay (Just The Plays)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Is anyone disturbed by the fact that we take 3.5 hours to watch 26 minutes of live game action? 

blame espn

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I love watching the videos, but they are so stressful.  I need the time between plays.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Thanks again for the condensed version.

I counted a total of 7 dropped passes. Of those 7, 5 were extremely egregious. The one to Barr in the flat was a little bit high and wobbly, so I won't pin that totally on him, and the one by Adams, while a perfectly thrown ball, was a difficult ball to catch and control. If the WRs make the 5 easy catches that were drops, Flowers is 14 of 20 for about 200 yards....pretty darn impressive. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I love watching the videos, but they are so stressful.  I need the time between plays.

rip off the bandage...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The sarcasm meter must be  weak amongst some of our Bullspenners. Looks like JTrue already has negative two for the post above. I actually enjoy JTrue's snark, and thanks, Gimili, for posting and editing.

One of those down votes was probably Dogma.  :D  He was calling out people for asking Gimli when he would be posting the new condensed game video. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

Thanks for posting!  I was in the stadium so I didn't get to see the broadcast.  

Thoughts:

1. This defense makes me giddy.  Please pay the D coordinator whatever it takes.  We will be able to beat bigger teams with this defense when the offense comes around.
  2. We kept their QB contained for the most part.
  3. SMU is bad and didn't execute well at all when they had opportunities.
  4. USF is getting better at the read/option.  
  5. HOLY CRAP those drops.  Epic drops in this game.
  6. Running with QF sure takes some heat off the passing game.  This should open things up.  I guess things were open this time but pretty much dropped.

That QF evading tackle play gave me flashbacks:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

One of those down votes was probably Dogma.  :D  He was calling out people for asking Gimli when he would be posting the new condensed game video. 

Not me.  I stated my opinion, but I wont give negatives for other stating theirs

(...unless they're plain stupid or trolling)

...Plus, being very sarcastic, I'm (usually) good at picking that up. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550

Thanks for posting!  I was in the stadium so I didn't get to see the broadcast.  

Thoughts:

1. This defense makes me giddy.  Please pay the D coordinator whatever it takes.  We will be able to beat bigger teams with this defense when the offense comes around.
  2. We kept their QB contained for the most part.
  3. SMU is bad and didn't execute well at all when they had opportunities.
  4. USF is getting better at the read/option.  
  5. HOLY CRAP those drops.  Epic drops in this game.
  6. Running with QF sure takes some heat off the passing game.  This should open things up.  I guess things were open this time but pretty much dropped.

That QF evading tackle play gave me flashbacks:

*sigh*

I miss those packed USF games.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508

The drops were worse than I thought.  QF had a few really good throws, probably more good throws than bad.  Almost all of the runs were designed, I do not believe he went through his progressions.  It was essentially, drop back, count to 1, and go.  Very few of his runs came as a result of coverage.  Tice is a great back, but we already knew that.  Fullwood was awesome this game at returning, tons of hidden yardage there.  Our D is insane, I hope they keep this up the last half of the season. 

It is no secret that I am not a fan of QF as a QB, but as long as our D can keep this up, his style may continue to work.  We looked like a winning football team out there, refreshing!  

You know... This made my day!  Go Bulls :GoBulls:  (I'm being honest too because I've had an absolutely ****** day)  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Awesome sauce