• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

WBB Offer - If you've never seen a game

I know the focus is all football, but I wanted to make the same offer as last year regarding WBB tickets.  The first game of the year is only 17 days out.  If you've never seen a USF WBB game I'll give you my seats to a game.  I have pretty much any weeknight available.  Many weekend games are already spoken for, but you can send me your request and I'll let you know if they're available.

The seats are pretty good.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  The women play a great game of hoops and would love the support.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 4

Members do not see this ad, Register

Last year we were given free tickets to many games and had such a great time watching that we bought season tickets this year.

I hope that some people take advantage of your generosity, because I know they won't be disappointed.

The women are really fun to watch and fans are filling up seats. The last half dozen games had at least 5,000 people and that is expected to increase this year. The Sun Dome will be rocking for them.

• Upvote 1

Coo, I've got one set of tickets spoken for via PM.  Anymore early takers? 

I have daughters and am trying to show them women playing team sports who are role models.  Great opportunity if you've never thought about this angle.

Go Bulls!