• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pure Rumor, but a good Rumor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Did you just call CWT a thug?  

That's exactly what Miami needs right now, yet another reason why we should extend Taggert, don't want a revival of Da U

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

I Hope so as well Trip, HATE  to see that be the reason for his termination.   I suspect none of us knows what Harlan really thinks or not.    But we cant ignore the facts that we have stunk for most of his tenure and when we did start winning this year we had 3 bad things happen the night of the home victories. Plus the whole retractable statement by coach T regarding Ybor.     

We stunk for his first two years, taking over a team that wasn't just a coach away from not stinking. It was 2 bad things, not 3 and, as PCB opined, Yborgate is on Harlan and Gonzmart not Willie ... Hopefully CWT and the team continue to make Harlan, and us, forget those inconsequential things you pointed out

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We stunk for his first two years, taking over a team that wasn't just a coach away from not stinking. It was 2 bad things, not 3 and, as PCB opined, Yborgate is on Harlan and Gonzmart not Willie ... Hopefully CWT and the team continue to make Harlan, and us, forget those inconsequential things you pointed out

I think there may be more to the YBOR story as well like was mentioned in the thread by Skingraft. (just a suspicion). We only know what was reported, and has been leaked out.( I hope Im wrong). We may never know the real story.    I also hope that Coach has the players attention now after this past weekends arrest.  Would like nothing more than to see him succeed.  We don't need any more bad news with our program. Now is the time to capitalize on the winning, while keeping our players in line and not being arrested.   Would be nice to have something good happen after the past few years.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

I thought yborgate was on Joey :D 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Call what you want brother,  Its the facts.  Didn't bother to look up which coach that u referred too or try to figure out which one you meant..  Usually on this board if someone makes some statement that is a fact we ask them to provide the link.  That's all I was asking from you, nothing more.   

Sorry for the delay -- I went out for breakfast; it was delicious.

Still calling BS and I'm going to add on back-pedaling to the claim, Broseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

[edit] bruh bruh, broskie, brostermus maximus, the broanator, bro-o-rama [/edit]

Edited by Raetus
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

No, you guys should realize I live where the majority of coaches live..... no still stand by that statement BTW....  the source is good...  CWT fault will be YBOR...  he wins out, he'll be ok....  I ENCOURAGE you to dig deeper into the Ybor incident...  bigger than you think

cryptic post is cryptic

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Schiano would make sense at UM

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

he has a rap sheet longer than some of the college transcripts of the players suspended this season

hahaha good one. I'm pretty sure he's got one arrest, and zero convictions. You think UCLA fans cared about having Snoop and Diddy's kid on the team and their parents in the locker room? Now those are two guys with some rap sheets.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

That retractable statement should be a black eye on Harlan not Taggart.

Who is really in support of the players? The guy protecting them and disciplining them like his own adult children, or the guy who has dollar signs on his glasses. I know the objective is to please the donors, but not at all cost. A young man lost his life.

I tell you one thing, we all work hard for our money and the Columbia is the last restaurant you'd catch me at anymore. I'll get my overpriced average food from a different establishment.  Besides the sangria, I've had better Spanish style food on a street corner in New York.

Sorry for the rant, but this topic makes my blood boil and I'm normally one of the most relaxed people in any circle. One day I'll get over it.We know why he was such a great fundraiser at UCLA now. He's a sell out to the dollar sign.

I agree with this.  The only reason this would still be an issue (or really even was an issue in the first place) is because of someones delicate wanna be mafioso ego.  If you would have polled 1000 people in Tampa when this happened, 95% of them (if not more) would have had no clue what you are talking about.  If you pulled them right now, 99.99% would have no idea, or not care. Its a non-issue.  If Gonzmart is carrying a grudge still over something a coach said in the heat of the moment right after one of his former players was killed, then he's a little man (would love to call him much worse, but I'm afraid to blow up the filter on this site).  

• Upvote 1