• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pure Rumor, but a good Rumor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

ESPN is saying Schiano or Butch Davis are candidates for Miami's head coaching job.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I Tend to agree esp with the last two incidents as well (shooting at bld by two players and the last one arrested for controlled substance).   I posted on here shortly  after the YBOR stabbing asking who is in charge of who is allowed in the locker room before and after games.  The night of the Ybor incident the rapper Plies was in the locker room hugging Coach T.    ( do a google search on him) (he has a rap sheet longer than some of the college transcripts of the players suspended this season).  "Birds of a feather flock together" kind of thing.   I suspect that Harlan is not happy with the OFF THE FIELD issues as much or more than the Lack of wins in the beginning of the season.   I think that Coach is still on the SUPER HOT seat unless he wins most of the remaining games and we have NO MORE off the field issues.

Did you just call CWT a thug?  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037

I Tend to agree esp with the last two incidents as well (shooting at bld by two players and the last one arrested for controlled substance).   I posted on here shortly  after the YBOR stabbing asking who is in charge of who is allowed in the locker room before and after games.  The night of the Ybor incident the rapper Plies was in the locker room hugging Coach T.    ( do a google search on him) (he has a rap sheet longer than some of the college transcripts of the players suspended this season).  "Birds of a feather flock together" kind of thing.   I suspect that Harlan is not happy with the OFF THE FIELD issues as much or more than the Lack of wins in the beginning of the season.   I think that Coach is still on the SUPER HOT seat unless he wins most of the remaining games and we have NO MORE off the field issues.

Our assistant basketball coach (hired under Harlan) has been arrested several times more than Plies and convicted even more times.... so... either your statement is hyperbole or... it makes no sense.

Did you just call CWT a thug?  

Did I use the word "THUG" Anywhere in my post?   Don't twist it Bulls Brother.

Our assistant basketball coach (hired under Harlan) has been arrested several times more than Plies and convicted even more times.... so... either your statement is hyperbole or... it makes no sense.

Was his arrest in lines with this? On July 2, 2006, after a shooting at a Gainesville, Florida nightclub, Plies was charged with illegal possession of a concealed weapon, and members of his entourage were charged with attempted murder.[1] The shooting, in which 5 people were injured, started after Plies' microphone was cut off for Lil Boosie to perform, after Plies' performance ran over time. According to the promoter Jonathan Smith, Plies became "enraged". A fight began with fists and shouting, and ended with at least six rounds of bullets being fired

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828

Did I use the word "THUG" Anywhere in my post?   Don't twist it Bulls Brother.

Just practicing my trolling.  

• Upvote 1

Was his arrest in lines with this? On July 2, 2006, after a shooting at a Gainesville, Florida nightclub, Plies was charged with illegal possession of a concealed weapon, and members of his entourage were charged with attempted murder.[1] The shooting, in which 5 people were injured, started after Plies' microphone was cut off for Lil Boosie to perform, after Plies' performance ran over time. According to the promoter Jonathan Smith, Plies became "enraged". A fight began with fists and shouting, and ended with at least six rounds of bullets being fired

No, instead they were DUIs which are responsible for a death an hour in the United States -- are you seriously trying to defend drunk driving? Strickland also has not one, not two, not three, but four arrests for driving under the influence. That's a lot. 

Also, Plies wasn't convicted of this crime, but his brother (his manager) was as that is who actually had the illegal weapon. Maybe do some research? It's all public record, but who needs facts? It's the Internet -- we can just make things up and it's all cool.

• Upvote 2

No, instead they were DUIs which are responsible for a death an hour in the United States -- are you seriously trying to defend drunk driving? Strickland also has not one, not two, not three, but four arrests for driving under the influence. That's a lot. 

Also, Plies wasn't convicted of this crime, but his brother (his manager) was as that is who actually had the illegal weapon. Maybe do some research? It's all public record, but who needs facts? It's the Internet -- we can just make things up and it's all cool.

Not defending anything, You made a statement , I asked you a simple question, Nothing more, No defending anyone here brother. Said I agree with Skingraft , think there is something festering under the surface.    3 home games with wins and 3 major incidents following( one death, 2 charged with shooting and one with Drugs and a felony).  Connect the dots.

Edited by Dhambuc

Not defending anything, You made a statement , I asked you a simple question, Nothing more, No defending anyone here brother

It was a dumb question and most obviously rhetorical.

[edit] And it still doesn't change the fact that your statement is incorrect. Unless the average athlete at USF has a transcript consisting of an embarrassing amount of courses. [/edit]

Edited by Raetus
  • Downvote 1

It was a dumb question and most obviously rhetorical.

No it  was not knowing what assistant coach you were referring too ( we have several on the BB staff) and not doing a google search,  Instead asking you if his charge was in line with Plies, That's all.  Don't read into it.