• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

New USF Bowl Projections

Members do not see this ad, Register

At this point, getting to see us in any bowl game will feel pretty good.  I'll be happy as a pig in du-du to see us in a post season game against anyone.  And,no, I don't like being lumped in with FIU, FAU or UCF either.............but I'll take it today.  Next year---------------well that's another story.

The most important thing is the extra 2 weeks worth of practice, it is invaluable in developing the younger talent that potentially doesn't get coached up as much during the season. Also, what a great reward for the players. Having that experience of being wined and dined at a bowl game is priceless for the players and will only leave them wanting to get back there the following year. 

• Upvote 2

The most important thing is the extra 2 weeks worth of practice, it is invaluable in developing the younger talent that potentially doesn't get coached up as much during the season. Also, what a great reward for the players. Having that experience of being wined and dined at a bowl game is priceless for the players and will only leave them wanting to get back there the following year.

Agreed.  Even getting in a crappy bowl the team gets the extra practices which is so important when you're a young team like the Bulls.  If it's anywhere in Florida, I'll be there.