• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Ex USF Player Scott Named Interim Coach at Miami

Members do not see this ad, Register

Al Golden is very solid and would do remarkable things at UCF.  He stepped in a pile of manure at UM which was no fault of his own.  That program is a mess and they need to let go of lots of things from their past.

Best of luck Al. 

Go Bulls!

i wasn't a fan.   Did he kill our series or was that the new AD?

UM wants nothing to do with us.  Why would they? They are trying to get back to future and we are not part of that plan.  A great opportunity for Doc Holliday at Marshall.  He would fit there perfectly.  I'm sure the alumni will be calling for Mario C.  Not sure he's what they need.

Doc?  "Back to future?"

wow... With 10/21/15 just a few days ago, everything is beginning to make sense.

Al Golden is very solid and would do remarkable things at UCF.  He stepped in a pile of manure at UM which was no fault of his own.  That program is a mess and they need to let go of lots of things from their past.

Best of luck Al. 

Go Bulls!

lol he sucks. 7 players drafted on last years team and goes 6-7.