• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

This year bowling. Next year, USF football RETURNS

Members do not see this ad, Register

Why settle for just a bowl this year, Why not strive for our first Football conference championship (still within our grasp)(we control our own destiny)

you know something? You're absolutely right.

We're playing some really solid ball right now.

If that were to happen I wouldn't want to be a crow living within a 50 mile radius of Tampa Florida.

Edited by mark_my_words

Taggarts list of wins is still lacking. We have yet to best any quality opponent. The team now looks like it has a chance to beat anyone on the remaining schedule, but the lack of a quality win is my last remaining reservation with Taggart. Most of Taggarts wins are Uconn and SMU. 

The averaged stats from the last 3 games vs the prior 3 games and prior seasons will tell you this team has made huge improvements. Now it's time to beat a few quality opponents. Then I will be a believer. 

We played Memphis very well, so let's turn that performance into a win next time.