• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

UCF and UM suffered worst home losses...IN HISTORY

Nice to enjoy a win, and watch those fan bases get smoked, at least for the day.

Fixed feelings about FSU losing, as I typically like our foes to have best records they can...but, with the above, this makes for a quiet day at work for those 3 fans bases (and with UF having a bye week, it'll be a blissful Monday morning at the coffee room).

Members do not see this ad, Register

Saw the FSU block live at Brick House. The place blew up lol.

Crazy play.  I was in a bar with my wife & friends...and was sneaking a peek at my phone. I saw FSU up 16-13, with GT driving, then the tying FG.  Then I glanced...16-16.

A few minutes later, I saw a group of FSU couples peering at one phone...and reacting in an obvious way.  Checked my phone...22-16, over.  WTH?  Didn't know what happened till I got home & flipped on ESPN.

My boss is a GTech alum, so he'll be giddy Monday.  They may not bowl, after starting in the Top 25, but this at least extended their hope.

Nice to enjoy a win, and watch those fan bases get smoked, at least for the day.

Fixed feelings about FSU losing, as I typically like our foes to have best records they can...but, with the above, this makes for a quiet day at work for those 3 fans bases (and with UF having a bye week, it'll be a blissful Monday morning at the coffee room).

That only really matters if we're in contention for a ranking or a NYD bowl game, but I agree with you.

Go Bulls :GoBulls::GoBulls: