• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

This is going to be a tough game looks like Tulane stacked box and held run game down but Navy qb can also pass some.

Athlete wise we are better if we play discipline defense and tackle well and offense gets 28 or more we win.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Navy will destroy us!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

For those of you going to this game have fun.  The long range weather forecast looks very fall like.  Annapolis is a great town with lots of cool bars and restaurant.  The game day atmosphere at Navy is awesome and their stadium is cool.  I'm bummed we'll not be able to attend.  Have to attend a wedding on 10/31.

Go Bulls!

I missed last night's game because of a wedding... I hate weddings during football season lol

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

For those of you going to this game have fun.  The long range weather forecast looks very fall like.  Annapolis is a great town with lots of cool bars and restaurant.  The game day atmosphere at Navy is awesome and their stadium is cool.  I'm bummed we'll not be able to attend.  Have to attend a wedding on 10/31.

Go Bulls!

Too bad I'll miss you.  Maybe Temple next year.  A wedding on Halloween...interesting.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

At worse, USF will be 4-4 after next weekend. Just hope they don't get too banged up. Thinking USF may be 4-6 heading into Cincy game. USF should beat Cincy to set up a huge game against UCF on thanksgiving night for USF to get bowl eligible. 6-6 just like I predicted 

I missed last night's game because of a wedding... I hate weddings during football season lol

I was married early January, on National Championship game night.  A few of the guys kept ducking out at the reception to watch the game.  I tried to warn my wife that some anniversaries could be impacted, but she was unmoved.

• Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

Wow. Still apathy. We can beat Navy and anyone else on this schedule.

• Upvote 3

Wow. Still apathy. We can beat Navy and anyone else on this schedule.

That's not apathy...that's just lingering  confidence struggles, given the last 3 wins were v non sub.500 teams, and Navy is Top 35.

I agree...this team play with most, and while Navy brings a huge challenge, I wouldn't count out the speed & talent.  We'll need to attack the option, stay disciplined and be sure tacklers...and always have a safety watch for the long pass when a receiver slips deep in stealth.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Navy will destroy us!

You youngins won't get this. But he's been doing this for years -as a sign of good luck!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Going to be a battle of the rushing games...could be a quick game.

With Mack back I think they unleash the 3 rb set again..give Navy a taste of own medicine. 

Biggest concern is facing the triple option...Dline must have a big game stopping run up middle and playing disciplined.