• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Flowers & the helicopter TD

Members do not see this ad, Register

Was that one bad-ass play or what? He's tough as nails. Count me in as a Flowers fan now.

The MAN is showing everybody he can play QB. When nobody can catch, he runs and scores it himself!

Yeah, but that really made me nervous...I didn't want him in the game that late.  But, he truly looked good at reading the D, and making quick decisions.  Had a few near sacks that could have been ugly, and better teams will get him...but it's hard to argue this was his showcase game (and even better, if receivers didn't have the drops).

How about that screen block by D'Ernest Johnson?  That gave Q a wall to the end zone.  I believe he was ready to slide out of bounds, till he saw DJ wall it off, giving him a fairly clear shot to target the pylon. 

Not that it matters, but it didn't look like he got in.  Announcers agreed.  But not clear enough to overturn, or maybe it was so bad ace, the reviewers said, "Screw it, man...dude EARNED it!!".

I am in 218 (corner just above that pylon) even live it looked like he was out of bounds.  I was surprised that it was not overturned.

increadible effort either way - QF showed great vision all day yesterday.  Should be a good chess match with Reynolds next week