• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Quinton Flowers

When I heard he would be our starting QB this year, I thought we would be in for a LONG season. I must say I've been pleasantly surprised with what I'm seeing from him. He is a perfect fit for this offense. Slow start today, but as usual, got better as the game went on. He pretty much carried the team to this blowout win. No Mack, not a ton of production from Johnson/Tice, and a ton of drops, yet we still win by 24. This would not have been possible in recent years, but this team is becoming dangerous now. I think we will do well over the upcoming 4 game stretch. Would love to see us finally put a complete game together....offense, defense, and special teams hitting on all cylinders. 

• Upvote 3

Members do not see this ad, Register

When I heard he would be our starting QB this year, I thought we would be in for a LONG season. I must say I've been pleasantly surprised with what I'm seeing from him. He is a perfect fit for this offense. Slow start today, but as usual, got better as the game went on. He pretty much carried the team to this blowout win. No Mack, not a ton of production from Johnson/Tice, and a ton of drops, yet we still win by 24. This would not have been possible in recent years, but this team is becoming dangerous now. I think we will do well over the upcoming 4 game stretch. Would love to see us finally put a complete game together....offense, defense, and special teams hitting on all cylinders. 

I think that is the main thing. They have made this offense around his skill set, and it is working.

I wanted him solely because I didn't want to see more of Bench. 

He has improved from the first few games by leaps and bounds. Truly amazed at his progression. I honestly thought he was just a placeholder at QB until next year, and he may still be, but now I'm starting to think he might be hard to remove as the quarterback if he continues his ascent. 

• Upvote 1

I wanted him solely because I didn't want to see more of Bench. 

He has improved from the first few games by leaps and bounds. Truly amazed at his progression. I honestly thought he was just a placeholder at QB until next year, and he may still be, but now I'm starting to think he might be hard to remove as the quarterback if he continues his ascent. 

I know a lot of people have already pinned AW the starter next year. Q has taken control of this offense and is playing better every week. Don't want to play the "IF" game, but think what his numbers would of been this week if someone would/could catch a ball.

• Upvote 2