• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Pathetic Crowd....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

You're not going to get good attendance against the bottom of the barrel AAC teams unless we are ranked or it's UCF. The hardcore fans already go, but the average fan of USF football is not going to spend 5+ hours of their time going to see us battle 1-6 SMU. 

Winner

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

I was there.  I had a good time.  That's all that matters.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183

Let's not characterize all students who weren't there as non-fans. I've been going for my whole life and this is the only game I'll miss all year, because the weekend is some of the only time I can wor and I went to FSU and will be going to UCF on thanksgiving night. Which is a game I'm sure many on this post talking about the pathetic crowd aren't going to go to. Let's stop saying all because selfies are stupid and I'm a student.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183

Was also there against WVU storming the field as a middle schooler.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

I was there.  I had a good time.  That's all that matters.

winner!! Was there too and thought the crowd had a great time!! Would rather have 2 happy fans then 10 angry fans

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Was also there against WVU storming the field as a middle schooler.

I was going to do the same but my mother wouldn't let me but I was a forth grader at the time lol.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Seems like another thread of "Wah, someone isn't doing something that I'm doing." If it's not someone at the game complaining about others who aren't, then it's someone buying season tickets complaining about another who isn't, if it's not that, then it's someone at a bowl game complaining about others who aren't at a bowl game, if it's not that, then it's someone donating to X alumni fund complaining about other people who aren't donating to the alumni fund, if it's not that, it's someone wearing a USF shirt on campus complaining about someone wearing an FSU shirt on campus... ad nauseam.

We get it -- your personal circumstances and decisions have led you to the decision to do X -- something that you've decided is assuredly more important than the other thing that the other person decided to do. If you actually care so deeply about it, maybe direct that energy toward an effort that helps to better the cause you care about? Because I can assuredly tell you that there has been like one time in the history of all time that someone raid a message board rant and said "Yeah. That guy is right. I'm going to change my ways and do things differently" and then hopped off into the night to do whatever the yahoo was complaining about.

But, chances are, you don't actually care enough about X to do anything to remedy it, so it'll probably just remain as message board complaining, which is certainly your right to do so. As long as you realize how completely and utterly pointless it is in terms of actual, tangible change.

Edited by Raetus
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Tampa fans are the worst. Bandwagon fans.  Always an excuse for not showing up.    Not just the Bulls but all the teams.  "Rays play too far away"  even when we were having our playoff run's.  "Bucs are horrible" or "the Glazers are greedy",   "Its too hot to sit out for a game"   "its a bad game time"   blah blah blah...    We (our fans complain about the lack of respect from the rest of the country (espn) yet we give them all the fuel they need to make fun of our fan base.   If we want to be Big time(Power conference) than we need to start acting like a power conference school and supporting our team no matter what, esp now that we are turning it around and still in the conference race heading into the final week of Oct.

morganfreeman.jpg

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

morganfreeman.jpg

USF gets that OCS and Rays get that new stadium and then things change

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Announced: