• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Pathetic Crowd....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  0

It was seriously hot as hell today, especially with the sun beating down on the visitor side.  Thankfully my seats now have Club Access, so I can go there to cool down.  Plus it is a completely different world in that club area.  It is a classic example of the "haves" vs. the "have nots".

The student section is just pathetic.  When I was an undergrad in the early 90's, we kept pushing and pushing for football, and we finally got it.  Today's students should  be thankful that we have football.  These millennials are so spoiled and have no idea how to work for anything. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

that's not entirely fair. I'm a student who is lucky enough to be able to take Saturday's off but I have plenty of friends who don't have that luxury. Most of them are working their way through college and supporting themselves and need all the hours they can get. they really want to go but just can't 

plenty of them sitting on their asses playing video games or smoking dope.  Get off the couch and go to the game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Five years of bad football will do that.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

Was really surprised at the students as they've shown up this year in decent numbers...and then there was today.  Ouch.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Five years of bad football will do that.

yea that and most of our students are working class. The trust fund babies go to UT. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,250
  • Days Won:  1

Announced crowd was around 24,300 according to tbo

http://www.tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/flowers-has-career-day-as-bulls-top-smu-for-third-win-in-row-20151024/

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Was really surprised at the students as they've shown up this year in decent numbers...and then there was today.  Ouch.

They only show up when its a "hip" social event like homecoming and only to get drunk. Current students couldn't give two craps about football.

Edited by deters-
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,139
  • Days Won:  2

It's quite apparent that people with tickets on the east side migrate over to the west side to be in the shade. The turnout is still low, but not as bad as it looks on tv. If we keep winning like this, it will fix itself.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

that's not entirely fair. I'm a student who is lucky enough to be able to take Saturday's off but I have plenty of friends who don't have that luxury. Most of them are working their way through college and supporting themselves and need all the hours they can get. they really want to go but just can't 

bs excuse. There are like 30k students at the Tampa campus. Your telling me we can't even get 5k of them to go to games? Current students aren't any different than years past. Had nice student sections before, but people actually cared about the program then. Current students have zero dedication to the school and program.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,794
  • Days Won:  22

Interesting, my tickets are being used by the Boys and Girls Club as it is not financially prudent for me to fly from Seattle every weekend to attend games.However I still have my seats and give them to kids in need on a weekly basis. How is me not being there part of the problem?

what I meant by my post was that I'm tired of gearing about pathetic attendance from people on this board. Yes our attendance stinks but it only gets better if we all show when possible. I am also out of town and my two tickets were used by family members living near Tampa. I applaud those that buy tickets, show to the games and encourage others to do the same. Too many times I read people complaining about the times, the dates ,the opponents and then talk crap about attendance 

• Upvote 1