• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF "Pink" Unis for SMU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

After seeing those, ours don't look so bad now. Woah to Mississippi State.

I almost think Mississippi State's look better than ours. The pink with the green looks terrible, IMO, they should have gone with pink and white. 

ebeafd1d-1fb0-4501-9531-d090634d9a03

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Make the uniform pain stop! Every week it gets worse.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I lost my mother to Breast Cancer and during those 26 years of her battle, while she was raising a son, I met a lot of families from a lot of places that just needed to know that others just cared a little.  I mean Breast cancer is just one type but when something is eating you from the inside out and you know it is likely going to kill you sooner than later... it gets awfully lonely because you don't think people care or understand.  For millions of American families struggling with not just breast cancer, but cancer in general... seeing some acknowledgement of the struggle helps.  Because it really is a lonely feeling dying.  That fear...  So while I get while people don't like the color or they disagree with the national breast cancer organization, this really isn't about them at all.  I always think it's cool when people break out the pink for 1 game during 1 month.  That's just me though.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I lost my mother to Breast Cancer and during those 26 years of her battle, while she was raising a son, I met a lot of families from a lot of places that just needed to know that others just cared a little.  I mean Breast cancer is just one type but when something is eating you from the inside out and you know it is likely going to kill you sooner than later... it gets awfully lonely because you don't think people care or understand.  For millions of American families struggling with not just breast cancer, but cancer in general... seeing some acknowledgement of the struggle helps.  Because it really is a lonely feeling dying.  That fear...  So while I get while people don't like the color or they disagree with the national breast cancer organization, this really isn't about them at all.  I always think it's cool when people break out the pink for 1 game during 1 month.  That's just me though.

I'm sorry for your loss. I have no problem with the pink, raising awareness, and creating a vibe of support and understanding, I just think the way the pink is incorporated on our particular uniforms looks pretty awful. 

Edited by BullyPulpit

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,742
  • Days Won:  3

While I appreciate the sentiment, why not take the funds you spend on pinking-out-in-October and just donate said funds to the local BCA committee? This late in the game,

the 'pink' color doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy, much less serve as a reminder / awareness tool about why you're doing it. But, obviously there was support during the staff meeting for our annual Octo-pink fest. Have at it, kids. 

Edited by WoolyBully
presentation

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm not digging the unis. The team could wear "barf green" women's undergarments with their helmets, but if they keep winning, that's all I care about. :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I won't deny pink and green clash... they do. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so this may be a little out there, but bare with me. Do you guys think that maybe the green jerseys along with the green pants will make it harder for QF to see his open guys?? I mean maybe one of the reasons he's been throwing better is because the white stood out so much, I feel like this green almost blends in with the field.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Ok so this may be a little out there, but bare with me. Do you guys think that maybe the green jerseys along with the green pants will make it harder for QF to see his open guys?? I mean maybe one of the reasons he's been throwing better is because the white stood out so much, I feel like this green almost blends in with the field.

Maybe if our green was the same green/shade color as the RayJay green grass. The pink socks, white helmets with pink U's, etc... should be fine to locate.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If it affects him, he needs to see a doctor. btw, no, I won't bare anything with you--not that kinda guy (not that there's anything wrong with that...:evil:)

Edited by raptorcj