• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You are setting yourself up!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Everyone wants to believe that the team has turned the corner (so do I). But if you watch the replay of the last two games, you will see that we have glaring weaknesses.

Yes, we won two games. And I'm happy. But may I remind everyone that we've only played half a game of decent football each time?

I think many people are converted over because of the Vegas line for this weekend's game and the one dude on ESPN picking us to go to a bowl.

SMU will not be a cakewalk... I've seen them play against Houston. If our defense doesn't show, it's going to be a long Saturday.

I'm going with maybe. Maybe we will win.

You have been warned! --The Force is not strong. Not yet!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

They figured out how to score touchdowns and have surpassed the TD total from past year. The specifics of getting into the end zone do not concern me.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Everyone wants to believe that the team has turned the corner (so do I). But if you watch the replay of the last two games, you will see that we have glaring weaknesses.

Yes, we won two games. And I'm happy. But may I remind everyone that we've only played half a game of decent football each time?

I think many people are converted over because of the Vegas line for this weekend's game and the one dude on ESPN picking us to go to a bowl.

SMU will not be a cakewalk... I've seen them play against Houston. If our defense doesn't show, it's going to be a long Saturday.

you can't be right because somebody already said we're going bowling and accepted everyone's apology :D 

Edited by 2000bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Who says we're good?  I'm just happy we aren't 0-6.

Or 0 - 7 :roflmao:

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

You seem scarred... like someone abandoned you.  So much doom and gloom... so so cold... brrrrrrrrr  so cold.... :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

DCF5u.jpg

Edited by Bull-Hornz
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

you can't be right because somebody already said we're going bowling and accepted everyone's apology :D 

:lmao:Whoever could you mean (in a southern bell voice)??

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Props to OP for keeping a tether on the inflated expectations now. I'd love to look back at cuse and say THAT was where we turned the corner, right there in that second half. But then there was that lethargic first half at UConn to keep my feet on the ground. I'm not floating just yet, but my hope is at a last-four-seasons high.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I don't think most of us think we're very good all of sudden.  just that there are a lot of areas of improvement.  UConn & Cuse may be better than Maryland...don't know.  But the quality of play for us has clearly stepped up nicely.

We haven't defeated a team with a winning record yet, so we know tough days lie ahead.  But if you don't feel BETTER about USF than you did after the MD game, there's really no point in following this team.  Just have a friend let you know once we hit 8 wins...this year, or 10 years from now.

• Upvote 1