• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

NO ESPN U Replay

I was gone this weekend in the woods so no TV and I thought no problem it is on ESPN and there will be replay so I did not set my DVR. So low and behold I go to WAtch ESPN replays and every game except that one is there. Does anyone have information on this?

Members do not see this ad, Register

I was gone this weekend in the woods so no TV and I thought no problem it is on ESPN and there will be replay so I did not set my DVR. So low and behold I go to WAtch ESPN replays and every game except that one is there. Does anyone have information on this?

Yeah we talked about this in the Watch UCONN stream thread. Basically no one can find it online and there is a lot of dwarf love for @horny_gimli who was working on making his just the plays cut of the game.

Our fan base needs to be more vocal in demanding more USF coverage, whether it's the local media or the ESPN behemoth. It certainly can't hurt to call, email, or tweet ESPN, Ness. I wish more USF fans "made a stink." Maybe if our play continues the trend of becomeing "less stinky," we'll see some more folks demanding USF coverage.

Our fan base needs to be more vocal in demanding more USF coverage, whether it's the local media or the ESPN behemoth. It certainly can't hurt to call, email, or tweet ESPN, Ness. I wish more USF fans "made a stink." Maybe if our play continues the trend of becomeing "less stinky," we'll see some more folks demanding USF coverage.

If everyone that attended a home game demanded .................... oh, never mind. 12K doesn't move the needle.

completely agree, and let's demand a little excellence and a smidge of accountability while we're at it, hmmm?

completely agree, and let's demand a little excellence and a smidge of accountability while we're at it, hmmm?

Don't know what everyone is complaining about. The American conference gets more games on ESPN than just about any other G5 conference. It is one of the strongest aspects of our arrangement with ESPN. 

• Upvote 1