• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NO ESPN U Replay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

I was gone this weekend in the woods so no TV and I thought no problem it is on ESPN and there will be replay so I did not set my DVR. So low and behold I go to WAtch ESPN replays and every game except that one is there. Does anyone have information on this?

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I was gone this weekend in the woods so no TV and I thought no problem it is on ESPN and there will be replay so I did not set my DVR. So low and behold I go to WAtch ESPN replays and every game except that one is there. Does anyone have information on this?

Yeah we talked about this in the Watch UCONN stream thread. Basically no one can find it online and there is a lot of dwarf love for @horny_gimli who was working on making his just the plays cut of the game.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801

Awesome!!!

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636

Is this something worth calling ESPN for?

I mean... It should be online right? 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our fan base needs to be more vocal in demanding more USF coverage, whether it's the local media or the ESPN behemoth. It certainly can't hurt to call, email, or tweet ESPN, Ness. I wish more USF fans "made a stink." Maybe if our play continues the trend of becomeing "less stinky," we'll see some more folks demanding USF coverage.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Our fan base needs to be more vocal in demanding more USF coverage, whether it's the local media or the ESPN behemoth. It certainly can't hurt to call, email, or tweet ESPN, Ness. I wish more USF fans "made a stink." Maybe if our play continues the trend of becomeing "less stinky," we'll see some more folks demanding USF coverage.

If everyone that attended a home game demanded .................... oh, never mind. 12K doesn't move the needle.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

completely agree, and let's demand a little excellence and a smidge of accountability while we're at it, hmmm?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Wanting to watch USF is the first step in getting more USF to watch

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

completely agree, and let's demand a little excellence and a smidge of accountability while we're at it, hmmm?

Don't know what everyone is complaining about. The American conference gets more games on ESPN than just about any other G5 conference. It is one of the strongest aspects of our arrangement with ESPN. 

• Upvote 1