• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF will be the champs again:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I hope they can. It would help if the hire is already well connected as an assistant elsewhere. The most annoying thing about O'leary is that he not only under recruits but he'll take a chance on out of State guys with no or 1 offers....if he is going to do that at least give that offer to a recruit from Florida. GOL has a very random and lazy recruiting approach, only use past connections to where he grew up or coached over a decade ago but ignore your backyard that has everything he needed to get talent On Campus. 

I'm thinking that y'alls situation is a prime example for why recruiting rankings can be pretty much a joke ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

And top 25 team in less than 2 years. This is my view and belief.

Simply adorable. :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

UCF now has the top spot on the Bottom 10! 

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom10102015/digital-bullies-michigan-make-their-way-bottom-10

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Earlier this year, O'Leary could do no wrong. So much so, they put him in the AD spot. Welcome to "all about the W's", coach O. From AD to "just football coach", and now to forced retirement.

So I guess it's no statue now? :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Earlier this year, O'Leary could do no wrong. So much so, they put him in the AD spot. Welcome to "all about the W's", coach O. From AD to "just football coach", and now to forced retirement.

So I guess it's no statue now? :roflmao:

It's only the blue hair UCF fans that love and defended O'leary at all costs. A lot of fans weren't fans even during winning seasons

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's only the blue hair UCF fans that love and defended O'leary at all costs. A lot of fans weren't fans even during winning seasons

I'm sure amongst the larger sampling of Knights fans, that may be true. Here on TBP, that's not how he was rep'd...until now that is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Conference championships and a BCS bowl win weren't enough for a lot of your fans ..... another example of assclownery by some of your fans.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

There is a big difference between being hopeful and delusional.  I think this poster seems the latter.  UCF has as good a chance (maybe better) to bounce back to the top of the conference fairly quickly.   A very average football team could win the AAC in any given year and they will finally being doing it without Mrs. O'Leary's cow running things.   There are some fans, however, that are stark-raving mad.  One of my biggest laugh out loud moments this year was driving to work before the season listening to the Sirius radio College Sports Channel.  A UCF fan called in and said they were being overlooked by the media as a dark horse for the national championship playoff this year.  That fan said quite confidently that UCF would go undefeated.   I nearly put my car in a ditch.   I must admit, however, that his prediction held up for all of zero weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

And top 25 team in less than 2 years. This is my view and belief.

No Way.  3 plus years to rebuild