• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Daniels vs Flowers--A Tale of the Tape

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I said #7 had the edge.  Not sure you read that far.

I think most stopped after you tried to paint BJ as a poor sport. Why wouldn't QF be a good sport? He's a middle school QB getting to start for a D1 football team. He should be smiling every single day he touches the field.

Here's how the tape plays out:

BJ Daniels

Flowers

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  29
  • Days Won:  0

That was the prettiest pass I have seen from  USF player in a long while. To bad he didn't see that defend hiding out otherwise it was on target. PJ do you really want to be calling out other QBs though, especially BJ? I mean honestly, he is the only QB in our history to even make an NFL roster bc he can sling it my man.

Daniels in a receiver now.  Pete Carrol found his true position.  While USF lost games with Daniels under center UCF won a BCS Bowl game with a true qb.  Say what you will about PJ, he had USF 2 games from a Conference championship, much closer than BRuce JR.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Daniels in a receiver now.  Pete Carrol found his true position.  While USF lost games with Daniels under center UCF won a BCS Bowl game with a true qb.  Say what you will about PJ, he had USF 2 games from a Conference championship, much closer than BRuce JR.

You mean like BJ did in 2010? When we went 3-4 in conference and first place was 5-2? 

I think most stopped after you tried to paint BJ as a poor sport. Why wouldn't QF be a good sport? He's a middle school QB getting to start for a D1 football team. He should be smiling every single day he touches the field.

Here's how the tape plays out:

BJ Daniels

Flowers

not sure if you remember but Daniels would sulk on the bench after a few picks his first year.  Soon he changed his image by trying to yuck it up, and at times, show up the opposition.  Flowers hasn't done anything like that in a game.  Advantage Flowers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As soon as QF does something good, we'll see how he treats the opposition. So I'll give the advantage back to BJ for, you know, doing something worth celebrating.

Edited by JTrue

I'm really hoping for Flowers to succeed, but 1000% this:

flowers is a fourth string qb masquerading as a D1 qb...at USF.  Pretty sad if that's your only egg in the basket.  And, Daniels could tear up FAMU and The likes, but he was beyond pedestrian vs legit teams.  Just like with Flowers, teams stacked the box and made Daniels beat them with his arm, which he couldn't.  Check his record as a starter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Daniels was a legit D1 QB surrounded with idiot coaches. He also had more talent in his pinkie than Julmiste could dream of.

Bortles = D1 QB.  Daniels = Legit D1 Backup.  

Daniels=Braxton Miller...who is in his correct position now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You mean like BJ did in 2010? When we went 3-4 in conference and first place was 5-2? 

3-4 in conference play sucks.  That's how a coach gets fired.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

C'mon bro. We've sucked for years and attracted a lot better trolling than this. I hope you've got more in the tank if you're looking to make a smazza-like career out of this.

USF has sucked for years and will continue to suck until a real qb is under center.  Flowers had 60 yards passing vs Maryland.  He wouldn't start on any other team in FBS in America, yet he's "the guy".  People on here think he's "improving".  Just like Willie, the bar is so low, how can he not improve.

Time to wake up!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3